Submitted my PharmCAS apps and just realized that I missed inputting a semster. Now what??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Girlinthewindow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to call them in the morning. I accidentally missed putting an entire semester in PharmCAS and I just realized it after submitting my application.

What do I do now? If I call PharmCAS in the morning will they let me put it in? I have already sent out my app to 7 schools and paid everything in full, and PharmCAS does not allow me to change anything from the website.

Feeling super stressed out

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to call them in the morning. I accidentally missed putting an entire semester in PharmCAS and I just realized it after submitting my application.

What do I do now? If I call PharmCAS in the morning will they let me put it in? I have already sent out my app to 7 schools and paid everything in full, and PharmCAS does not allow me to change anything from the website.

Feeling super stressed out

i feel you. definitely call them first thing in te morning and email them right now. RIGHT NOW! (with ur pharmcas id and name and stuff) they respond pretty quickly. hope everything will be settled for u!!

I am freaking out. It turns out that I didn't miss an entire semester --

I was looking for a developmental psychology course on there to see what my grade was, and I couldn't find it -- so I assume that my semester was not there. I kept on looking for a Winter 2012 semester -- which does not exist because I took it off -- turns out I should have been looking for a Winter 2013 semester which exists.

Long story short I forgot to add in my psychology class.

I'm no dummy, it's just that I have like 220 credits taken between undergrad, post-bac, and grad school. Going to email them still though. Ugh.

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel you. definitely call them first thing in te morning and email them right now. RIGHT NOW! (with ur pharmcas id and name and stuff) they respond pretty quickly. hope everything will be settled for u!!
Will the respond only during business hours?

I just emailed them. Not a good start to my application.

On the bright side, I'm glad that I caught the mistake only a few hours after submitting my app. (stay positive.. stay positive.. stay positive..)

I just emailed them. Not a good start to my application.

On the bright side, I'm glad that I caught the mistake only a few hours after submitting my app. (stay positive.. stay positive.. stay positive..)
don't stress it out! I'm pretty sure it happens to all the times. You will get it fixed by tomorrow :)

They will notice while they review your GPA, call them just to be sure too. I skipped a class while i was inputting mine w/o realizing, and they filled it in for me.

I emailed them last night and called them at 9 this morning. They eventually sent me an email a few minutes ago letting me know that I could change my application -- I updated everything just now and submitted it.

The lady this morning said that I was 7th in to be verified and if I edited my application I would be pushed to probably 20th. Oh well, 20th isn't bad. Hopefully it can be verified by next week.

Thank you all for everything.