Submitting app without all LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLpk1girl86

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Will programs look at my applications I only have 2 LORs in right now, one radiologist one not and am waiting on my LORS..... will this make my app late?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think it is always a good idea to submit your app as soon as you can. The additional letters can be added when they are available. Programs routinely re-download applications so that they have updated material. You can also keep track of when programs download/re-download your application (i.e. you know when they have everything you've posted). If a letter is submitted after the initial application is downloaded and you see that after a few days certain programs have not re-downloaded your app and received that additional letter, it would probably be okay to email their PC and inform them that another letter has been uploaded on your behalf.

I guess that didn't necessarily answer your question. No... it will not make your application late... just slightly incomplete.

I think you will be fine, just try to get the letters in as soon as possible. My letters weren't in until about 2-3 weeks after I submitted my ERAS. While I think this may have delayed a few of my interview offers, everything worked out in the end.

I think you will be fine, just try to get the letters in as soon as possible. My letters weren't in until about 2-3 weeks after I submitted my ERAS. While I think this may have delayed a few of my interview offers, everything worked out in the end.

Certain schools will send out all the interview offers super early and may not consider you but most will.