Successful OSU applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmdreamerz

c/o 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ya'll! I was wondering if there was any current OSU-ers out there who would be willing to discuss with me (particularly those who were accepted OOS). My heart is pretty set on OSU, and unfortunately I'm one of those people without an IS (though we do have two contracts...). My biggest issue is confidence (I have pretty strong grades and a good work ethic) and I could use some good OSU success stories. I'm applying in '16...that's only 2 application cycles from now...holy crap.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! Not a current OSU-er, but as someone who is applying this coming application cycle, I've been perusing the successful applicant statistics thread from last year's cycle quite a bit lately. There are a bunch of people in there who were accepted to OSU. Here's a link-- give it a gander. :)

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...nt-stats-class-of-2018.1044809/#post-14689296

Also, deep breaths! :) You still have a little time yet-- keep working hard, but don't forget to enjoy undergrad, too. It really does fly by!

Reactions: 1 user