Suggestions on MCAT Tactics???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrKIT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm taking my MCAT in like 5 weeks and I was just wondering about some suggestions you guys may have. Time is winding down for me so on my very first MCAT I got a 6 and on my most recent one I got a 16. Can you recommend me some suggestions I can do to possibly increase my score to the high 20s before I take it?? I'd appreciate it wholeheartedly!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Oh as far as studying, I spend on average 8 hours a day studying....most EK Physics and EK Chem. I'm just starting the TPR Hyperlearning to get an improvement in bio. I've done so many passages in TPR and have done well on them but those darn AAMC passages Im not sure how to improve in those. I'm just learning how to improve by reviewing your practice exams so I'm doing that as well but whatever else you guys can suggest, I will consider as well.

Oh as far as studying, I spend on average 8 hours a day studying....most EK Physics and EK Chem. I'm just starting the TPR Hyperlearning to get an improvement in bio. I've done so many passages in TPR and have done well on them but those darn AAMC passages Im not sure how to improve in those. I'm just learning how to improve by reviewing your practice exams so I'm doing that as well but whatever else you guys can suggest, I will consider as well.
A 6 total?????

Members don't see this ad :)