Suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Residentcool

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone provide suggestions as to where I can do some sort of PMR observership/externship? It's been difficult given that med mal issues. I've contacted places but most seem to say no.

anyone know of any private physicians who would be willing to let someone shadow/observe for a while?

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone provide suggestions as to where I can do some sort of PMR observership/externship? It's been difficult given that med mal issues. I've contacted places but most seem to say no.

anyone know of any private physicians who would be willing to let someone shadow/observe for a while?

sure, you can come here. I won't let you do anything independently, but you are welcome to shadow me.

btw, you haven't mentioned where you are.:rolleyes:

Have you tried calling local physicians in your area?