Sullivan University, Class of 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I seriously can't remember what letter, I think it was C. But yes they were 2 really nice young women. One was Dr. White, can't remember the other name exactly. I am nervous! People are getting letters and I haven't heard anything. Scares me!!

omg !!! that's my room too !!! i'm the last one who got interviewed in that room. was you the lady who drove since 3am to the school at the pizza table ???

Members don't see this ad.

omg !!! that's my room too !!! i'm the last one who got interviewed in that room. was you the lady who drove since 3am to the school at the pizza table ???

No, that wasn't me. I was in group A...I drove since 6am, from Richmond. Where are you from? I'll send you a message with my number and you can text me, and keep each other updated.

Yes, I know 3 others all girls, who were all interviewed by the same person in room D on Oct 28th that received their acceptance letters on Friday as well. Makes me nervous!!! Maybe they are going by rooms. I was in a different room. I had the two ladies interview me.
Thanks for info. I was in Group D, and one of the last 5 or so people to interview. I'm from Az, so I'm sure it will take 4 days to reach me. Good luck to you... Good news is coming!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, have any of you receiveved good news today?

I interviewed on October 28th and received my acceptance letter today November 21st!!

Hopefully everyone hears back soon! Congrats Class of 2015!!!!!

I interviewed on October 28th and received my acceptance letter today November 21st!!

Congratulations! Hope we all hear back soon too.

Last edited:

Wow!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to hear some news!!

Darn.... I just received an email stating I was placed on an Alternate list. The positive is that I wasn't denied. Good luck to those that are still waiting for a letter and i hope that I'm eventually called if someone decides not to attend.

Darn.... I just received an email stating I was placed on an Alternate list. The positive is that I wasn't denied. Good luck to those that are still waiting for a letter and i hope that I'm eventually called if someone decides not to attend.

so me, vhorn0003 and you are on wait list :mad:

so me, vhorn0003 and you are on wait list :mad:
Yes, a huge bummer. However, we both have interviews at MCPHS. Mine sooner than yours. Good luck on that one. At least we have practice now. Sullivan was my first interview and I thought it went well!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, a huge bummer. However, we both have interviews at MCPHS. Mine sooner than yours. Good luck on that one. At least we have practice now. Sullivan was my first interview and I thought it went well!

me too! 1st interview. the ladies are totally nice. :( when is ur worcester interview?

me too! 1st interview. the ladies are totally nice. :( when is ur worcester interview?
My interview is on Dec 2nd for Worcester. I'll let you know how it goes. I guess its totally different than Sullivan. I was told it was a one on one for an 60-90 minutes including tour, and then a short essay.

My interview is on Dec 2nd for Worcester. I'll let you know how it goes. I guess its totally different than Sullivan. I was told it was a one on one for an 60-90 minutes including tour, and then a short essay.

yeah! i know. it's a 1-1 =>even scarier! i schedule that late because I can't skip any classes, so I decide to go after my last final.

I just received my letter today when I got home from work! WWHOOOO WHOOO!! I wish everyone will get theirs today or tomorrow! I'm from Atlanta and interviewed on the 4th of November. I was in the B group that interviewed around 2ish. :luck:

I also got my acceptance letter today! I'm from CA =)
However, i will be giving up my seat so hopefully it goes to one of you guys! Good luck!

Hi. Were you on the purple shirt and drove from atlanta?

I seriously can't remember what letter, I think it was C. But yes they were 2 really nice young women. One was Dr. White, can't remember the other name exactly. I am nervous! People are getting letters and I haven't heard anything. Scares me!!

Are they still holding interviews?

To those accepted to SUCOP class of 2015: How’re you planning on paying for pharmacy school? Am I the only one who’s worried about the surplus of pharmacist in the U.S.? From reading different articles about the profession, it seems that getting a job as a pharmacist will be REALLY difficult in the future. I listed the link to one of those articles here: http://www.pharmacistactivist.com/2010/July_2010.shtml

To those accepted to SUCOP class of 2015: How’re you planning on paying for pharmacy school? Am I the only one who’s worried about the surplus of pharmacist in the U.S.? From reading different articles about the profession, it seems that getting a job as a pharmacist will be REALLY difficult in the future. I listed the link to one of those articles here: http://www.pharmacistactivist.com/2010/July_2010.shtml

I wouldn't worry on it if you plan on specializing. Remember, there are many more places to work than a retail pharmacy. Clinical Pharmacy, and many positions in the pharmaceutical industry are available. I'm planning on completing the PharmD/MBA program to make myself more marketable.

So did I, it was this morning and I was surprised because I sent it Tuesday and they received it yesterday and processed it today. My e-mail said they need one more LOR and my transcript but my transcript was sent two weeks ago but I am checking with the college and requesting another transcript to be sent again. Maybe we still have a chance :xf: #keephopealive :thumbup:

Have you heard anything from Sullivan Yet?

I wouldn't worry on it if you plan on specializing. Remember, there are many more places to work than a retail pharmacy. Clinical Pharmacy, and many positions in the pharmaceutical industry are available. I'm planning on completing the PharmD/MBA program to make myself more marketable.

I agree with this, i dont want to do retail myself... and if you want a doom and gloom thread just hop over to the other forums you'll find more than you care to read.

As long you have a PHARM.D., dedication, motivation, and min 12 hrs of hard work, you could make it to the top. Myself, I am just a 6 years experienced pharmacy technician, with a expired licensed :).

I opened a compounding pharmacy this year and hired a pharmacist in charge to run my compounding pharmacy for me. I did all the initials setup, and marketing. My pharmacy is doing great. I got an average of 32 compounded rx daily, and 50 cancer & HIV meds daily. It's enough to pay the salary for 3 FT techs, 1 Rph, and a big fat check for myself.

Last edited:
No offence to this school, no no no, you know what, Offence intended, I submitted my app since Sept and 7 days later they emailed me that the received it. Since then i have not heard from them, so i called them and a rude stupid b*tch picked up, and told me i should not be calling them, that they have a lot of apps to go thru, and then she asked me "any thing else I can help u with today?" Can i get the status of my app b*tch, "i can't help u with that" well transfer me to someone who can, "Not now". I am soooo disgusted that i don't even wanna go to this school anymore. I already got accepted into my 1st and 2nd school, so deuces sulli whatever.

I am soooo disgusted that i don't even wanna go to this school anymore. I already got accepted into my 1st and 2nd school, so deuces sulli whatever.

So why do you care? :confused:

No offence to this school, no no no, you know what, Offence intended, I submitted my app since Sept and 7 days later they emailed me that the received it. Since then i have not heard from them, so i called them and a rude stupid b*tch picked up, and told me i should not be calling them, that they have a lot of apps to go thru, and then she asked me "any thing else I can help u with today?" Can i get the status of my app b*tch, "i can't help u with that" well transfer me to someone who can, "Not now". I am soooo disgusted that i don't even wanna go to this school anymore. I already got accepted into my 1st and 2nd school, so deuces sulli whatever.

You act like you are the only person who applied. Considering they have to sort through 700+ applicants and the person who is involved in this process is the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs who doesn't answer the main phone line you probably called, I would say I am 100% certain this lady could not help you. SUCOP is a very professional college of pharmacy often referred to as the most professional students in attendance where ever we are in attendance. We hear that repeatedly about our school. I am also 100% certain if this is your attitude then I am thankful you are not choosing to attend my school. You have a lot of professionalism to learn young one.

My interview went well, I think! I just have to wait and see.
Have you heard anything yet?
I have interview next week. I heard that they do multiple mini interview. I am bit nervous with multiple mini interview. Do you have any idea about what they ask in multiple mini interview.