Sullivan University, Class of 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We are down to less than a week now! I'm really excited and nervous at the same time! Good luck everyone! I wish we knew how many people was going to be there and how many spots are left!

Are you carrying a purse of bag or some sort...I'm a but confused on what I can bring to the interview day. It is a long day. Do you think we'll have a place to leave our belongings while we do the days activities? Do you think we'll need a note pad?

Members don't see this ad.

You guys don't have a specific time of the day to do the interview? I remember I had my interview appointment at 1pm, and I was done and left at around 1:30pm

Should I bring a note pad or a bag? Will be we able to leave our coats and stuff somewhere do you think?

No need to be nervous. You need to know yourself...your strengths and what makes you YOU! I have my interview Friday as well, Good luck to all of us!

I agree, its hard to say which questions they might ask you because I felt like they asked me alot of personal questions while looking at my file so they really gear the interview based on your background and the knowledge that you have.

The person that interviewed before me was only in the office for like 20 minutes i felt like whereas i was in there for 30 min with question after question non stop. All in all in turned out great so my best advice is just be confident in yourself and just be honest and i think you'll have a successful interview :laugh: good luck to all of you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you carrying a purse of bag or some sort...I'm a but confused on what I can bring to the interview day. It is a long day. Do you think we'll have a place to leave our belongings while we do the days activities? Do you think we'll need a note pad?

I personally did not bring a purse or a bag with me, I recieved advice from friends that are already in pharmacy school and they all said you want to look as professional as possible. All I brought with me was a leather folder the kind where theres a notepad stuck inside just in case i needed some paper and a pen. I didnt end up needing any of that but at least it looked clean and professional. I did see some ladies carrying in their purses and bags though, so I guess its truly your personal preference. :)

I personally did not bring a purse or a bag with me, I recieved advice from friends that are already in pharmacy school and they all said you want to look as professional as possible. All I brought with me was a leather folder the kind where theres a notepad stuck inside just in case i needed some paper and a pen. I didnt end up needing any of that but at least it looked clean and professional. I did see some ladies carrying in their purses and bags though, so I guess its truly your personal preference. :)

hello..I'm new here- does anyone know when the last cycle for interview is? , I know that I'm way to late but due to some unfortunate circumstances, I was only able to submit my application last week. :(

All I brought with me was a leather folder the kind where theres a notepad stuck inside just in case i needed some paper and a pen.. :)

Thats all I brought with me as well.

I hope I am not too late as well, just knew about this school at the beginning of the month.

I wish the best of luck to everyone. I met some really nice people on Friday the 28th. I hope that we can be classmates this July! I will post as soon as I know either way so everyone else can be watching the mailbox! Good luck everyone, and it was great to meet you all. Hope we don't have to wait too long... It's going to be the longest few weeks of my life...

I wish the best of luck to everyone. I met some really nice people on Friday the 28th. I hope that we can be classmates this July! I will post as soon as I know either way so everyone else can be watching the mailbox! Good luck everyone, and it was great to meet you all. Hope we don't have to wait too long... It's going to be the longest few weeks of my life...

Best of luck to all of you that interviewed on the 28th. It was great to meet so many charismatic people. What a nice group of students, faculty and existing students. Best wishes!

Those that intervewed on Oct. 28: where you there all day? did you get an individual interview? it seems as if you where able to meet other applicants...how was your day?

Thanks for the feed and good luck...

I hope I am not too late as well, just knew about this school at the beginning of the month.

Have you heard anything from SUCOP? I just received an e-mail informing me that they are in the process of reviewing my application. I hope we still have a shot of getting an interview :xf:

Have you heard anything from SUCOP? I just received an e-mail informing me that they are in the process of reviewing my application. I hope we still have a shot of getting an interview :xf:

So did I, it was this morning and I was surprised because I sent it Tuesday and they received it yesterday and processed it today. My e-mail said they need one more LOR and my transcript but my transcript was sent two weeks ago but I am checking with the college and requesting another transcript to be sent again. Maybe we still have a chance :xf: #keephopealive :thumbup:

So did I, it was this morning and I was surprised because I sent it Tuesday and they received it yesterday and processed it today. My e-mail said they need one more LOR and my transcript but my transcript was sent two weeks ago but I am checking with the college and requesting another transcript to be sent again. Maybe we still have a chance :xf: #keephopealive :thumbup:

I sent mine last Monday and just received the e-mail today. It may be a good sign that they processed your app. very fast :) I'm keeping my hopes up but my stats (GPA) are not so good. I hate to be a pessimist but I hope that my LORs, volunteer and experience will make up for it. :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone from the oct 28th interview know when we will hear back from the school? Thanks!

still waiting :( any1 get any emails ?

If you get accepted, they will send you a acceptance letter in the mail.
I received mine about a week after my interview.

Good Luck!

I got my admission letter couple of weeks after my interviews. I know that the waiting process is killing you guyz and seems to be torture as you are ancious hearing back from the school. If you receive a letter from the school, know you have been accepted but if you receive an email from the school, it is definately a rejection, so pray you do not receive an email from SUCOP so long as you have not received an email from them and they have started sending out acceptance letter to others, then there is little or nothing to worry about as yours might be in transit. Wish you guyz the better!!!!!

I got my admission letter couple of weeks after my interviews. I know that the waiting process is killing you guyz and seems to be torture as you are ancious hearing back from the school. If you receive a letter from the school, know you have been accepted but if you receive an email from the school, it is definately a rejection, so pray you do not receive an email from SUCOP so long as you have not received an email from them and they have started sending out acceptance letter to others, then there is little or nothing to worry about as yours might be in transit. Wish you guyz the better!!!!!

Does anyone of you know how many seats are left for the class of 2015? Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

I can tell you they interviewed ~75 applicants in the last two weeks, they usually fill the class long before the deadline. The applicants they just interviewed were all real strong applicants with GPAs ~3.5. Just keep the faith and the strong will survive...
Best wishes to those of us who just interviewed...I think I started running to the mail...the next day (although I knew it was way 2 soooon...)

I called them yesterday and was told that they will have the decision by next week. I really hope for the best.:xf:

I can tell you they interviewed ~75 applicants in the last two weeks, they usually fill the class long before the deadline. The applicants they just interviewed were all real strong applicants with GPAs ~3.5. Just keep the faith and the strong will survive...
Best wishes to those of us who just interviewed...I think I started running to the mail...the next day (although I knew it was way 2 soooon...)

Thank you!!!

Those that intervewed on Oct. 28: where you there all day? did you get an individual interview? it seems as if you where able to meet other applicants...how was your day?

Thanks for the feed and good luck...

They promised the whole day but we were done by 2:45. My interview was in the morning. I had two faculty members interview me. Basic questions. I was asked if I was nervous and I said no, however, when you are sitting on 'that chair'....its hard not to feel nervous!!

Overall..it was a really nice day! The students were honest about their feelings about the program and Dr. Facsion was internally evaluating people's behavior while doing other things. He seemed like a great guy with a strong character!

After a long day of walking around, Pizza was much appreciated! I was so hungry that I went for two slices! What the heck! :) I love food.

It's waiting game. How many people interviewed on the 4th? How was your experience???

Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

I hope we all hear good news next week!

Sincerely,
Your future classmate

Hey, I applied kind of late, too! I was notified they received my app & materials on Nov. 3rd. When I called to check on how many seats were available the girl essentially told me I was okay, and that the class was only about 3/4 full. I'm still really nervous though. I am so ready to start pharm. school. For everyone who applied late, do you know when we should receive an interview?

Hey, I applied kind of late, too! I was notified they received my app & materials on Nov. 3rd. When I called to check on how many seats were available the girl essentially told me I was okay, and that the class was only about 3/4 full. I'm still really nervous though. I am so ready to start pharm. school. For everyone who applied late, do you know when we should receive an interview?

Hello. I'm in the same boat as u are and I'm so glad to hear that the seats are not quite full yet. As for the interview, I don't have any clue. Let's keep our hopes up then!:xf:

Hello. I'm in the same boat as u are and I'm so glad to hear that the seats are not quite full yet. As for the interview, I don't have any clue. Let's keep our hopes up then!:xf:

I didn't realize that people were applying so early. But I'm definitely glad to know there's people like me out there, haha! If you hear anything please let me know. Hopefully, we still have a chance! :)

I didn't realize that people were applying so early. But I'm definitely glad to know there's people like me out there, haha! If you hear anything please let me know. Hopefully, we still have a chance! :)

Definitely, let's keep each other updated :)

any news???? this is the 3rd Monday after our Oct 28 interview already guys :mad:

Any one get reponse from school since interview on oct 28th

I haven't heard anything yet and the other two people I kept in contact from the interview on the 28th haven't either. Hoping to hear of an acceptance this week!

I also interviewed on the 28th as well and I haven't heard anything back yet either. This waiting game is killing me.

. Dr.Facione answered my email regarding to our status

"All student that have been interviewed are being evaluated and decisions will be forthcoming in a week or two.".

When did he response this?

Hey guys! Did any of you receive an email that you were missing a LOR or an updated transcript? I happen to run into a little issue where one of my LOR was missing in the application and when I called in mid October, they said my app was complete. Then when I called again a few days ago, they told me I was still missing a LOR. I just sent it out again a few days ago, so I'm wondering if they notify you when an application is complete?

I sent out my app in early October and haven't heard anything yet and I wonder if anyone knows when the next cycle is...wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:
We have know idea...right now we are waiting for our response to this last interview cycle...the next cycle might not be until January, if there is still spaces in the class. If you look at the history of applications and interviews for the past few years...the class was full by mid-Dec. I'm not trying to discourage you but realistically the application process opened last April and interviews have been held just about every other month. The applicants that interviewed on Nov. 4, were told that 60% had already been interviewed. The best thing to do...is complete you application and hope for the best. You will get an email stating your application is complete and its under review. With the holidays, it's unlikely they will meet again before the new year. (Remember: rolling admission...means 1st come, 1st serve until full)...Keep your head up:)

To my fellow applicants who have interviewed and waiting...we should have OUR letters before Thanksgiving...it only makes sense...they wouldn't have us suffering over Thanksgiving dinner;)

We have know idea...right now we are waiting for our response to this last interview cycle...the next cycle might not be until January, if there is still spaces in the class. If you look at the history of applications and interviews for the past few years...the class was full by mid-Dec. I'm not trying to discourage you but realistically the application process opened last April and interviews have been held just about every other month. The applicants that interviewed on Nov. 4, were told that 60% had already been interviewed. The best thing to do...is complete you application and hope for the best. You will get an email stating your application is complete and its under review. With the holidays, it's unlikely they will meet again before the new year. (Remember: rolling admission...means 1st come, 1st serve until full)...Keep your head up:)

To my fellow applicants who have interviewed and waiting...we should have OUR letters before Thanksgiving...it only makes sense...they wouldn't have us suffering over Thanksgiving dinner;)
I sure hope you are right about them not making us suffer over thanksgiving dinner! Lol I am seriously ready to get my letter!! I wish we would all hear something very soon! Good luck everyone, I sure hope we are all classmates in July!! Super excited!!

ohhhh My God today is my happiest day, the mail man just left my house. I got my acceptance letter a couple of minutes ago. I am so happy!!!!!!! SUCOP class of 2015 see you there!!!!!

ohhhh My God today is my happiest day, the mail man just left my house. I got my acceptance letter a couple of minutes ago. I am so happy!!!!!!! SUCOP class of 2015 see you there!!!!!

Yay!!!!!! Congrats!!! Im so happy for you!!! Do you mind telling us when you interviewed? We are all still waiting from oct 28th and nov 4th! Thank you!

Congrats...Yeah!!! OMG...I'm soo excited for you. When did you interview? At least this means ours are coming...where are you located?

I am in Louisville about 5mins from the campus.

Congrats...Yeah!!! OMG...I'm soo excited for you. When did you interview? At least this means ours are coming...where are you located?

Does your mail come to your house? Or do you have a PO BOX? The letters that came today were all delievered to houses or apartments. I have a post office box that I have to go check. So maybe ours will be there tomorrow I hope! Congrats to everyone accepted today!!

Congratulations. That is great!.....Was your letter a certified letter or normal mail.? In the past, acceptance were always certified so just curious....Hope to see you at Sullivan soon.!

Hi Kobi,

Forgot to ask, what day did you interview. I'm from Arizona. thanks

Does your mail come to your house? Or do you have a PO BOX? The letters that came today were all delievered to houses or apartments. I have a post office box that I have to go check. So maybe ours will be there tomorrow I hope! Congrats to everyone accepted today!!
Hi Vhorn0003,

Do you know of anyone else that has received letters other than Kobi over the past few days. The couple people I kept in contact from the interview both haven't received a letter or email. We all interviewed on Oct 28. Hope we're all accepted soon!

Hi Vhorn0003,

Do you know of anyone else that has received letters other than Kobi over the past few days. The couple people I kept in contact from the interview both haven't received a letter or email. We all interviewed on Oct 28. Hope we're all accepted soon!

Hi,

I interviewed on Nov. 4 because I knew everyone running to grab the Oct. 28 would have to wait for us to interview before they would review and make a decision...so I the anticipation is killing us all...but if a louisville resident received theirs Friday, then they went out Thurs. (Nov. 17) evening...which means we will all receive by Wed., Nov. 23. Patience is a virtue...my future classmates:love:

Hi Vhorn0003,

Yes, I know 3 others all girls, who were all interviewed by the same person in room D on Oct 28th that received their acceptance letters on Friday as well. Makes me nervous!!! Maybe they are going by rooms. I was in a different room. I had the two ladies interview me.

Yes, I know 3 others all girls, who were all interviewed by the same person in room D on Oct 28th that received their acceptance letters on Friday as well. Makes me nervous!!! Maybe they are going by rooms. I was in a different room. I had the two ladies interview me.

U guys r getting way 2 deep with tying to make logic of this...don't worry just a few more days...now by the end of the week-start to panic:scared:

what room was u?
i have 2 young female faculties interviewed me

what room was u?
i have 2 young female faculties interviewed me

I seriously can't remember what letter, I think it was C. But yes they were 2 really nice young women. One was Dr. White, can't remember the other name exactly. I am nervous! People are getting letters and I haven't heard anything. Scares me!!