summer classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

williamChenry

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanna clarify before I enroll in them, but summer classes count right? ...I'm taking the 2nd part of my Chem course from July to August, 4 months of work bunched into one. I'm gonna even try to take Physics from May-June, but i want to make sure schools don't have anything against it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did this and it was the best move I've made so far. I'll be taking Physics I and II with labs this summer.

williamChenry said:
Just wanna clarify before I enroll in them, but summer classes count right? ...I'm taking the 2nd part of my Chem course from July to August, 4 months of work bunched into one. I'm gonna even try to take Physics from May-June, but i want to make sure schools don't have anything against it.

I took summer classes every summer in college and graduated a semester early. The classes all count the same.

williamChenry said:

Just make sure they are transferable to your undergraduate school so they count towards your major and you are good to go. I took physics one and two at a cc.

is it smarter to take the first part of physics in the summer or first part of org. chem?

williamChenry said:
is it smarter to take the first part of physics in the summer or first part of org. chem?

There are 2 summer sessions (or there were at my school anyway)

Why not take Physics I & II or Ochem I & II?