Summer internships for international students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jocognito

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi 2 u all,

i am a med student at cambridge, uk with the intention of applying for a summer internship next year, preferrably in the states as the u.k has very little in terms of internships. does anyone know of any institution, company etc. that accepts students like me, any info will be appreciated...websites, addresses etc.
thanks for your time.

jessica

Members don't see this ad.

iam a medical student too studying in Belarus and serching for summer inters.....i can help you but in which year are you reading now??

bosco

iam a medical student too studying in Belarus and serching for summer inters.....i can help you but in which year are you reading now??

bosco

The OP's post was made 9 years ago...I'll assume they are finished with their studies by now!

If you can clarify what you mean by "internship" that would help. In the US, internship refers to the first year of post-graduate training.

Are you looking for post-graduate training or more likely, a CLERKSHIP? A clerkship is a rotation done while in medical school in a specific area of medicine. Most US schools allow it only for final year students.

There are multiple threads about getting US electives/clerkships for foreign students here.

Members don't see this ad :)
HI everybody !
i am Mohamed Zidan from Egypt..
i am studying at Tanta University ,, 4th year of medicine faculty
i wish if somebody help me to find summer internship in Europe especially UK
i did medical rotations last summer in Germany in Medical institute
thank u,,,waiting for reply!

HI everybody !
i am Mohamed Zidan from Egypt..
i am studying at Tanta University ,, 4th year of medicine faculty
i wish if somebody help me to find summer internship in Europe especially UK
i did medical rotations last summer in Germany in Medical institute