Summer (Medical) Internships in Nashville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolate oreos

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knew about any paid medical-based internships in Nashville over the summer. I know about DCI and UCRIP, but is there anything else that anyone can recommend? I'm spending the summer in Nashville and I want to do something fun and medical/clinical/patient-care/health/etc. oriented.
Thanks in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I did, I haven't heard back from them yet though... I tried emailing and still no reply :( Did you apply/do you know anything more when they'll respond or anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I did, I haven't heard back from them yet though... I tried emailing and still no reply :( Did you apply/do you know anything more when they'll respond or anything?

Yea same. I applied haven't heard back. Did a follow up email. No reply still to that. And another guy on here said the same.

Him and I know little about it and don't know anyone else who has heard of it/ applied for it because we're not from the Nashville area. But we are both starting to wonder if we will hear anything.

Nolegirlxx54321 yeah I'm not from Nashville either, I wish they could just update us a bit, give us SOME information... oh well, I guess all we can do it wait for now. And WinterSoldier93 I applied to one of those programs and was rejected (UCRIP), and the application deadline is well past for any of the others by now I think... I'm looking for something I could possibly do this summer at this point. Thanks though! :)

Nolegirlxx54321 yeah I'm not from Nashville either, I wish they could just update us a bit, give us SOME information... oh well, I guess all we can do it wait for now. And WinterSoldier93 I applied to one of those programs and was rejected (UCRIP), and the application deadline is well past for any of the others by now I think... I'm looking for something I could possibly do this summer at this point. Thanks though! :)

Still nothing, you?