Sunday nights are the most productive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Even this one, supreme waste of time that it was.... :laugh:

I thank you, gentlemen.

Members don't see this ad.

I need nights like this once in a while. This weekend was taxing...lots of driving, lots of having fun seeing old friends all over SoCal.

My U of M interview starts in 9 hours. And I'm watching Team America and yes, wasting time.

BTW, Sunday nights are always like this on SDN :)

I meant to ask you earlier, Andy, about how you got your hands on a personal copy of Team America?

Members don't see this ad :)
luckystar said:
I meant to ask you earlier, Andy, about how you got your hands on a personal copy of Team America?

Downloaded it on www.suprnova.org. Requires BitTorrent download system and Xvid modification to Windows Media Player.

Got two computers here at home...one is playing the movie and the other one..well..is wasting time on SDN :)

luckystar said:

yeah, don't go to suprnova.com or suprnova.net...those are poser sites that try to charge people for crappy service. suprnova.org is totally free.

the bad side is that it took me 2 days to download it...it's the nature of the BitTorrent system.

AndyMilonakis said:
yeah, don't go to suprnova.com or suprnova.net...those are poser sites that try to charge people for crappy service. suprnova.org is totally free.

the bad side is that it took me 2 days to download it...it's the nature of the BitTorrent system.
Interesting info. I'm going to have to explore this suprnova.org and BitTorrent that you speak of.

My husband and I have a home network, and we're constantly downloading stuff from suprnova.org (although recently he's been getting his torrents from Something Awful). It makes the internet experience less enjoyable since it bogs down the connection, but it's worth it since I get to watch shows like...

DEADWOOD
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
ALIAS
LOST

...without commercials, and whenever I want.

Anyone who hasn't seen the first season of Deadwood or the first few episodes of Desperate Housewives MUST watch them. Deadwood is very well-made, and Desperate Housewives had me LOL-ing constantly.

I haven't seen a whole lot of Deadwood episodes but from what I've seen, it looks like a good series. Desperate Housewives is something I see here and there...has its entertaining moments.

I'm watching the last season of 24 which I recently downloaded. However, yaah ruined it for me in one of his earlier posts :mad: . Nah not really, he didn't leak out too much and there's other important plot lines that run that he didn't ruin.

Dude, I did NOT spoil 24 for you. If you can't figure out that the bomb is actually going to go off halfway through, well, too bad. The fact remains that there is still half of the episodes remaining.

Unless you are talking about the most recent season - the one with the british terrorist? That season was pretty cool. There were some weird moments in it of course. The last episode moves very fast and the ending is fairly satisfying but resolves too suddenly. However, you can't really predict it so that doesn't give away anything!!

Where is the new season of 24, by the way? It's already november!

yaah said:
Dude, I did NOT spoil 24 for you. If you can't figure out that the bomb is actually going to go off halfway through, well, too bad. The fact remains that there is still half of the episodes remaining.

Unless you are talking about the most recent season - the one with the british terrorist? That season was pretty cool. There were some weird moments in it of course. The last episode moves very fast and the ending is fairly satisfying but resolves too suddenly. However, you can't really predict it so that doesn't give away anything!!

Where is the new season of 24, by the way? It's already november!

Actually, it was a long time between reading your post and watching the 24 episodes so I wasn't serious at all when making that statement. But you got just a tad bit worked up about it so all the more worth it. :laugh:

When I was in LA, I met the 24 crew. They said that the terrorist in the next season of 24 is a 4-assed monkey from S. America.