suny upstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smarterchild

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was checking my status at suny upstate today and on the website, below where it lists my 2007 application, there is a link that says "reprint signature page". the link takes me to a page that tells me to sign it and return it with a $100 check, which i already sent. did anyone else get this? what do you think i should do? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i had the same thing. i'm going to wait a few days and call next week before i do anything else.

i was checking my status at suny upstate today and on the website, below where it lists my 2007 application, there is a link that says "reprint signature page". the link takes me to a page that tells me to sign it and return it with a $100 check, which i already sent. did anyone else get this? what do you think i should do? thanks

I have it also. I am pretty sure it is there just in case you lost your origional. I don't think it has anything to do with them not having your printed signature page in hand.

Members don't see this ad :)
TO the OP: takes them a while to update...hang in there

It's nothing to worry about. I also had the same thing appearing on my status page when i checked it this morning. Later in the afternoon, I got a call for an interview (my first one :laugh: ).

The earliest spot they have for me is in February though ....

Maybe it's a good sign for u folks :thumbup:

hey when u interviewing? I am also interviewing there in February!

i want an interview too!

It's nothing to worry about. I also had the same thing appearing on my status page when i checked it this morning. Later in the afternoon, I got a call for an interview (my first one :laugh: ).

Maybe it's a good sign for u folks :thumbup:

Hey what time did they call you at? Also, what number came up on your id. I missed two private calls this morning but I doubt it was them, lol. I do have the new link to reprint signature page.

Hey what time did they call you at? Also, what number came up on your id. I missed two private calls this morning but I doubt it was them, lol. I do have the new link to reprint signature page.

It shows "unavailable" on my cell so they must have blocked it.

They called me around 12ish ...

I'm on the 12th. I guess I won't get to meet you.:(

where are you travelling from? I live in Waterloo, ON so I think I'll take the Amtrak train from Toronto to Syracuse.

It shows "unavailable" on my cell so they must have blocked it.

They called me around 12ish ...

damnnn I missed calls at 11 am and 1149 am, actually I saw them calls but I dont answer private numbers!!! Yikes, and whoever it was did not leave a message. Hope if it was them they will try once more:)

they also leave a message on your machine...

where are you travelling from? I live in Waterloo, ON so I think I'll take the Amtrak train from Toronto to Syracuse.

driving down there from toronto is cheaper. total hours: 4.30. Gas: 45 bucks