This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mikolo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduate with my first bachelors may 2017, i have just 2 classes left at this point. I majored in Public Health and my cum GPA would be 2.5 when i grad as a result of personal difficulties i went through in the earlier part of my college life. I am much more stable now but want to venture on my passion to be a doctor. I havent taken any upper level science classes. The only science classes i have taken are Gen Bio 1&2, Chm 1&2. Pre calc, calc 1. All of which i actually did well on. Should i rack up on science classes after i grad with my public health or pursue a second major in Bio? Also what classes should i take, i know i have to do extremely well henceforth and am prepared. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Read some of DrMidlife's and others posts. Read the below 3.0 thread. Then come back and ask where to go from there.

Basically you need all premed required courses and a strong gpa. Lots of paths to get there.

Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users