Supp Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePharmStudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long do the answers to all these various supp app questions have to be? Some schools have about 10 questions to answer, and there is a lot of overlap from topic to topic?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I think someone has been applying to Western University:) . They have ten question on their supp anyway. I only had like a paragraph each, 6-7 sentences, unless I found them particularly interesting. I haven't submitted it yet (yes I know there's only 5 days left) because I can't think of a Social Ill that I care enough about to be able to tell how to fix it. I suppose I could say poverty could be fixed by all the pharmacists donating 1/2 their salary to bums hanging out at freeway off ramps, but I don't think that would go over too well.:scared:

I did my suppl to Western last month and my longest responce was 2 paragraphs. I think they expect more since they leave a lot of space but i barely filled up half the space.