Supplemental question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elizabey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So as I wait for pharmcas to finish verifying in a few days here hopefully, I've been working on the supplemental applications that are available. I submitted and mailed several supplemental and paid for them.

I didn't really think about it, but was I suppose to wait to pay after verification? I've been reading other posts and people have been told to work on supplements, but I don't see anything about paying for the apps first before pharmcas sends to the schools.

I've only received notice from one school about thanking me for submitting my application and letting me know that they are waiting for my pharmcas app. I hope the other schools don't throw my supplemental application and fee away. My checks haven't been cashed yet too. The credit cards have though.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So as I wait for pharmcas to finish verifying in a few days here hopefully, I've been working on the supplemental applications that are available. I submitted and mailed several supplemental and paid for them.

I didn't really think about it, but was I suppose to wait to pay after verification? I've been reading other posts and people have been told to work on supplements, but I don't see anything about paying for the apps first before pharmcas sends to the schools.

I've only received notice from one school about thanking me for submitting my application and letting me know that they are waiting for my pharmcas app. I hope the other schools don't throw my supplemental application and fee away. My checks haven't been cashed yet too. The credit cards have though.

Thanks!

Schools will receive your fees and wait for your application whenever PharmCAS mails them out. I paid for a couple of my supplemental fees the day I submitted my application. I didn't wait for verification and everything turned out fine.

Schools will receive your fees and wait for your application whenever PharmCAS mails them out. I paid for a couple of my supplemental fees the day I submitted my application. I didn't wait for verification and everything turned out fine.

Thank you! :)

Always a good idea to keep reciepts.

All the schools I applied to notified me of my application status by email once they began receiving my materials.

If you are concerned that a school may be missing something, then you can always call the admissions department to verify your status.