Supplemental Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashley25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am reapplying and I have a quick question about the supplemental questions. There are two questions in some of the schools that ask, "Have you previously applied to this PT education program," and "If you are reapplying how have you strengthened your application?" Okay, so I am probably just overthinking and paranoid, but does the first question mean specifically to that school, or to PT in general? And then obviously the second one goes along with that. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

For the question "Have you previously applied to this PT education program," does it give you a text area to fill out, or is it a simple yes/no checkbox? I would imagine you would just say yes or no for the first question and then write an essay for the second question. But yeah, I think the question is asking about specifically for that school. Although, it was not like that in the past. In the past, if you were a re-applicant, you had to fill out an additional essay on your application that got sent along with everything to your school. I'm not sure why it's not like this anymore, but I think it's more program-specific now.

Hi hmmmatt,

Yes, it is just a yes or no checkbox for the first question. I know it wasn't like that last year either, so that is why I am a little confused. Thank you though for the response!