Supplementals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w.puggy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just submitted my application last week. I know that it's the holiday season so it might take a little longer to get my OptomCAS verified and to hear back from the schools. I heard that some schools will send supplements to you if you are competitive. What exactly are these supplement? Are they more essay questions to answer (along with another payment)?

If you wanted to know, I applied to ICO, SUNY, NOVA, and Western.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on the school. I know Nova had additional essays, but I can't remember if ICO did or not unfortunately. Both schools will send you the link to fill it out if they think you're competitive, other schools may have their supplemental already on their website, so it just depends!

It depends on the school. I know Nova had additional essays, but I can't remember if ICO did or not unfortunately. Both schools will send you the link to fill it out if they think you're competitive, other schools may have their supplemental already on their website, so it just depends!

I was a little confused about the supplementals. Thanks for clearing it up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Suny will send it to you but it's just forty dollars nothing to fill out

Can anyone tell me what the supplemental for Pacific is like? And how long did it take between Optomcas verification and the supplemental being emailed to you?

Rosenberg sent me an email saying they need my OAT and supplemental application...
I took my OAT in december i dont know why they still haven't received it..but since they emailed me about the supplemental does this mean I have a fair chance at getting an interview? or just wishful thinking.. ;)

Rosenberg sent me an email saying they need my OAT and supplemental application...
I took my OAT in december i dont know why they still haven't received it..but since they emailed me about the supplemental does this mean I have a fair chance at getting an interview? or just wishful thinking.. ;)
Most of the school won't review the app until the supplemental app fee is paid.