Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not putting the girl on pedestal is actually a skill you want to have if you want your wife forever with you, not just pick up artist skill... Always be the man, not some nice guys who's pnssy whipped.

Hate to admit it, but that's pretty much right. While I don't think the power balance needs to go as far in favor of the man, but for our own good it needs to be somewhat. Power, money and authority a man possess draws on girls as much as looks draws us guys. Which is why giving up medschool to support a girl is like buying a ticket for her to run off with her boss. Thus is why a man is better off focusing on your career and get ahead, girls will come to get in your pants instead.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hate to admit it, but that's pretty much right. While I don't think the power balance needs to go as far in favor of the man, but for our own good it needs to be somewhat. Power, money and authority a man possess draws on girls as much as looks draws us guys. Which is why giving up medschool to support a girl is like buying a ticket for her to run off with her boss. Thus is why a man is better off focusing on your career and get ahead, girls will come to get in your pants instead.

you got it !! :)

but you did have your fun... 2-3 times a day... albeit at a very expensive cost.... so it's all good... :naughty: :naughty: jk

you got it !! :)

but you did have your fun... 2-3 times a day... albeit at a very expensive cost.... so it's all good... :naughty: :naughty: jk

Well yeah, there was that. Yep...uhem...yeah i remember... :p I guess if you put it that way... 2-3x/day over 6 years... well maybe it wasn't too terrible of a cost after all. ;)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Basically, you're saying that you got the looks? =P

Hells yeah! ;)

Putting a girl on pedestal is number 1 no no on pick up artistry skill. It's like the number one rule not to do. You get the fu3k the girl if you get her to admire you, not the other way around where she is the higher status in the relationship; she will trash you and bang the other dude with higher status (why girls like "jerks"; nice guys finish last).

This works if you're trying to get laid, but eventually the girl will realize you're an assh*le and leave you. She will also leave if you're too nice/boring. There needs to be just the right balance of douchebag:nice guy. Oh and uh.. you can't be butt ugly. A lot of guys think girls aren't into them cus they're too nice, but really it's because they're homely.

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately this is true, but it's not only the women at fault. I remember watching an episode of Friendzone on MTV where it's very clear that the girl is not interested in her guy friend. When he asks her out, she says, "I think you know the answer to that." But he still waits for her answer as if she will say yes.

When we see a rich old man with beautiful younger woman, it's apparent to everybody except the man that the woman could not possibly be attracted to him.

The older I get, the more I realize that men are completely BLINDED by looks. This is from experiences in my own life as well as from listening to other people's stories. If I happen to talk to a guy, or maybe look at him the wrong way, suddenly he thinks I'm interested. But when I try to drop hints that I'm not interested, those hints get ignored. Men simply believe what they want to believe...

I am a girl, and I think this goes both way... ;)

Hells yeah! ;)

This works if you're trying to get laid, but eventually the girl will realize you're an assh*le and leave you. She will also leave if you're too nice/boring. There needs to be just the right balance of douchebag:nice guy. Oh and uh.. you can't be butt ugly. A lot of guys think girls aren't into them cus they're too nice, but really it's because they're homely.

I think you meant "butt ugly" ?? hmmm :thinking::thinking: