SWAP- PCM with Critical Care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ronie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Here is my situation.

I am supposed to start combined Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine fellowship in one of the prestigious east coast program from July 2012 but due to my limit of J 1 visa to 7 years I would not be able to begin this fellowship.Presently I am in 5th year of my J 1 visa and I have only 2 years left. I am looking for someone who would like to swap 2 year critical care or pulmonary medicine fellowship position with me so that I could complete my fellowship within the allowed training period on J 1 visa and you can have benefit of combined training.email me - [email protected]

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone, Here is my situation.

I am supposed to start combined Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine fellowship in one of the prestigious east coast program from July 2012 but due to my limit of J 1 visa to 7 years I would not be able to begin this fellowship.Presently I am in 5th year of my J 1 visa and I have only 2 years left. I am looking for someone who would like to swap 2 year critical care or pulmonary medicine fellowship position with me so that I could complete my fellowship within the allowed training period on J 1 visa and you can have benefit of combined training.email me - [email protected]

Thanks.

What "prestigious" east coast program would take a guy with a J1.

Calling BS.

Members don't see this ad :)
Then stop wasting time. Please !

Dude you can't simply swap like that. Your match is a legally binding contract with consequences. No one can make you show up, you won't got to jail or get fined, but you're about to screw yourself.

I also don't know what you mean by prestigious. Top programs don't mess with visas because they not have to. So it makes me question the veracity of your claims.

Dude you can't simply swap like that. Your match is a legally binding contract with consequences. No one can make you show up, you won't got to jail or get fined, but you're about to screw yourself.

I also don't know what you mean by prestigious. Top programs don't mess with visas because they not have to. So it makes me question the veracity of your claims.

Lolz..Ofcourse I do understand my contract and I do not think it will be a problem if two program directors agree with mutual swapping of candiates. Regarding the prestigious issue of my program you do not need to think that much since there is no business between us...Dude !