Swapping Jan 8, 2015 MCAT to Jan 23, 2015 in Toronto or anywhere in Ontario

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thespectrum

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am currently registered for Jan 8, 2015 MCAT and would like to swap the date to Jan 23, 2015 because of a really important commitment issue. Please let me know if anyone wants to swap seats. I would be forever grateful!

Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yea.... No..... theres checks in place by the AAMC that prevents students from doing this

Members don't see this ad :)
You can't swap seats, they don't open up as soon as someone cancels. Instead, they arrive in batches at designated times.

Guys, the website updates in real time..so as soon as someone drops the seat, you can see it. I got the Jan 8 date from my friend. We planned to do it at a safe time and as soon as he dropped his seat, I refreshed my page and took it. Some of my other friends have done it too.

Guys, the website updates in real time..so as soon as someone drops the seat, you can see it. I got the Jan 8 date from my friend. We planned to do it at a safe time and as soon as he dropped his seat, I refreshed my page and took it. Some of my other friends have done it too.
That's an incredibly silly thing to do. Why even risk it?

Well, he wasn't going to write the test, so it wasn't risky for him. I was nervous lol but I wouldn't lose my existing seat until I paid for the new one, so I wasn't too worrried. We decided to do it at night, so we knew many people wouldn't be online.