Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E

Escalla

Welcome to the New World. A realm where magic and the gifted who conjure it keep the balance between the living and the dead, where logic and reasoning are your closest allies, and where the dead never truly rest. (Spoiler of the newest book).

swordoftruthmap.jpg

For over a century the New World has been separated into three territories by the boundary, a rift in the veil between the world of life and the underworld. This eerie green wall kills any who approach it, dragging their spirit into the underworld. However out of necessity, the boundaries have been broken, allowing the three regions, Westland, the Midlands and D'Hara, to interact with each other.

Boundary_2.jpg

In addition to the failing of the boundaries separating the three territories, a boundary to the Old World has also fallen, igniting interactions between the peoples of each world, Old and New.

Now free from their separation, the D'Haran forces under the command of Darken Rahl, the presiding Lord Rahl and ruler of D'Hara, have sought to conquer the New World and vanquish all those who oppose D'Haran rule. Only a few stand in their way, among them the Seeker of Truth.

Rules
1 - Please include both myself and @Romoret on any mod PMs.
2 - Deadlines will be strictly followed. No votes or actions will be accepted after the designated times, even if a mod has not yet announced the cycle closed.
3 - You may PM within your groups unless otherwise noted.
4 - The standard rules involving lynch votes, editing and posting while dead apply.
5 - I will not be enforcing the LIS rule this game. If you sign up and don't vote/send in actions or otherwise disappear, consider yourself publicly shamed. I think we're all mature enough to honour any commitments made so I'm not worried. Send in contingencies if needed.
6 - Quoting of any PMs using the quote function is not allowed, as usual.
7 - Please feel free to shoot a PM with any questions that you might have.

It is now Day 1. There will be no elected leader. Only those who seize power without asking for permission are worthy to rule. You must now lynch a player. Your identities will be revealed to you once you have accomplished this task.

Deadline 8 PM EST tomorrow.

Aydindril
1. @dyachei
2. @Gwenevre
3. @hedgiehog
4. @DVMDream
5. @devyn

Hartland
1. @allieh8607
2. @UFprevet12
3. @Ashgirl
4. @Mad Jack
5. @WildZoo

Tanimura
1. @Cyndia
2. @magbags
3. @epivetlove
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @tuckervet

The People's Palace
1. @kaydubs
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @Frozenshades
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @98cats

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Flim Flam Man
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch willow. I don't mind being a first lynch, and the write up makes me curious too.

Official Lynch Tally

WTF 1 - Chillbo
Ashgirl 1 - MJ
Vetash 1 - TV
LIS 1 - LIS
FFM 1 - 98cats
Willow 1 - Willow

6/25 votes

Deadline 8 PM EST

Since LIS wanted it first I will lynch LIS.

Since it's being volunteered by two players ******lynch willow******

Lynch LIS

But if this is anything like my game where lynching occurred first, I will have a very difficult time trusting anything the lynched players says. If they are still able to talk and strategize on the thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would lynch LIS, but he is too busy these days to be an important dead person.

I'd rather lynch someone for whom WW is still their life..

lynch jojo

Very interesting. Lynch LIS

I would lynch LIS, but he is too busy these days to be an important dead person.

I'd rather lynch someone for whom WW is still their life..

lynch jojo
I don't want it. This may be my last game, and I don't want to risk it being some level of NPC or whatnot, I want to play this game legit until the wolves kill me night 1. Then i will hunt every one of them down

Reactions: 1 user
Official Lynch Tally

WTF 1- Chilbo
VetAsh 1 - TV
LIS 8 - LIS, Jojo, Ashgirl, Gwen, Cyndia, DVMD, UF, dyachei
FFM 1 - 98 cats
Willow 4 - Willow, VetAsh, kaydubs, allieh
Jojo 3 - MJ, epivet, SOV
SOV 1 - hedgie

19/25 Votes

Deadline 8 PM EST

well, you said deadlines were going to be strictly followed. Not sure if you expected everyone to have voted by 9:30am EST...

Apparently, that was a miscommunication on my part. What I'm meaning to warn you guys about is that the deadlines will not be extended under normal circumstances and nothing counts after that time has passed.

That doesn't mean I can't decide to close early if everything is in or if there is a clear consensus, as has been the usual set-up.

Official Lynch Tally

WTF 1- Chilbo
VetAsh 0
LIS 9 - LIS, Jojo, Ashgirl, Gwen, Cyndia, DVMD, UF, dyachei, FS
FFM 1 - 98 cats
Willow 5 - Willow, VetAsh, kaydubs, allieh, TV
Jojo 3 - MJ, epivet, SOV
SOV 1 - hedgie

20/25 Votes

Deadline 8 PM EST

Unlynch rojo, lynch willow

Hey, guys, what happens if we have a tie? I want to find out...

You gift the deciding power to the mods, who are only too happy to choose for you. :)

I'd really like to find out what happens to the dead that never rest. I'd get a chance to maybe be a ghost or something, which sounds fun.:happy:

Official Lynch Tally

WTF 1- Chilbo
VetAsh 0
LIS 8 - LIS, Jojo, Ashgirl, Gwen, Cyndia, DVMD, UF, dyachei
FFM 1 - 98 cats
Willow 10 - Willow, VetAsh, kaydubs, allieh, TV, FFM, WTF, MJ, magbags, FS
Jojo 2 - epivet, SOV
SOV 1 - hedgie

23/25 Votes

Roll call: devyn, WildZoo

Deadline 8 PM EST

If I can get all the votes in before 1:30 EST, rolls can go out early and we can move onto night.

Mm. Hot, steamy rolls.