Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Random.org is the best. It's the only site I trust enough to use when I don't have dice laying about. Dare I say, it's better than dice, but I love rolling them anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
giphy.gif

I'm so happy to see I'm not the only nerd around here.

Members don't see this ad :)
What else would you use?

I literally pulled names out of a hat for OUAT, but I'm too lazy for that now.

and since you get statistic hard-ons, I would expect you to do the randomizations. ;)
i get hard-ons for many other things and you rarely helped me out with them ;)

I appreciate your patience...

I'm a perfectionist.

You will receive rolls shortly.

Members don't see this ad :)
That one has a habit of picking the one I don't want it to pick on the first try.
It does that to me too. It tries to make me vote to lynch myself surprisingly often.

So, are these roles actually going out right now? @Escalla @Romoret

Some of us can not and will not be up for a midnight EST deadline or have the time to act on our role/think about our role if it is not given to us soon....

I have my roll, so they are being delivered!

So, are these roles actually going out right now? @Escalla @Romoret

Some of us can not and will not be up for a midnight EST deadline or have the time to act on our role/think about our role if it is not given to us soon....

All roles should be posted now. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Get your night actions in.

Deadline Midnight EST

:whoa:

Reactions: 2 users
Hey SOV:

This is a polite request to get the hell off my balls.

Last game you tried to get me lynched three times because you were so (wrongly) convinced I was a wolf.

Then you blamed the loss of the game on me (even though I delivered a wolf post-death, which is more than you did).

Now you're saying I'm too busy to be trusted with a potentially - theoretically - important role. Even though just because I don't post all day, I still come on at night, catch up, and post. So you'd prefer to give a potentially important role to a n00b.

Really. No offense, not trying to pick a fight, and if you want to yell at me in return go for it and I'll let it die, but please get off my balls. You're persecuting me way more than I ever did you.

Hey SOV:

This is a polite request to get the hell off my balls.

Last game you tried to get me lynched three times because you were so (wrongly) convinced I was a wolf.

Then you blamed the loss of the game on me (even though I delivered a wolf post-death, which is more than you did).

Now you're saying I'm too busy to be trusted with a potentially - theoretically - important role. Even though just because I don't post all day, I still come on at night, catch up, and post. So you'd prefer to give a potentially important role to a n00b.

Really. No offense, not trying to pick a fight, and if you want to yell at me in return go for it and I'll let it die, but please get off my balls. You're persecuting me way more than I ever did you.
Yo, smoke a joint dude.

It's funny because the first scene of the first episode when they introduce Richard they show him with his shirt off.
LEGE-05.jpg

Oh I am so stealing this :hungover:rools:

Reactions: 2 users
I dunno...there's plenty of hot Mord Sith action.

Cara is my long-standing avatar for a reason you know....

Yeah, the book only mentions it for one Mord Sith, but the show makes it seem like all Mord-Sith are bisexual. They were not shy with the kissing scenes.

What are you all talking about?

bisexual siths? Cats and lemons? Grandmas and boobs? Statistical programs?

Has the world gone insane?

Reactions: 3 users