SWOSU-Spring Semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheztouch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone applying to SWOSU spring semester
if so what were you pcat score and gpa.
Do you know what the timeline is for interview

Any info would be helpful thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I just sent in my app. Live in texas. GPA 3.2. Pcat 70. How was your?

I just delivered mine also, 78 on the PCAT, 3.3 cumulative GPA, 3.77 math science GPA, prior degree in business. I currently attend SWOSU. Best of luck to everyone

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
was 70 your preliminary from the july pcat or one previous? I'm still waiting on the official one to see what I got on writing.

Prelim for me also we should get the official online in a week or so

My official score for July pcat posted yesterday.....I got a 3.5 on the writing section...hopefully more people join the conversation

Last edited:
Applying from Kansas. I have taken the PCAT twice and have gotten 68 and 77 composite scores, and 5 in the writing category. :)

@Kurock92..Very good will you be applying to Kansas also and have you applied to swosu before?

I'll apply to KU if I do not get accepted for the SWOSU spring semester. I haven't applied with them before, so I have no clue about the time period for interviews or related things.

Have you taken a tour of the campus yet? I currently go there for pre pharm and really like it, the faculty makes every attempt to help you succeed

I haven't been able to take a tour yet. I've been really busy with sorority rush this week (I'm a recruitment counselor this year). From the pictures it looks absolutely beautiful.

I haven't been able to take a tour yet. I've been really busy with sorority rush this week (I'm a recruitment counselor this year). From the pictures it looks absolutely beautiful.

Does this school prefer in-state students only? When is the deadline for spring se,ester?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school prefer in-state students only? When is the deadline for spring se,ester?

They certainly prefer in-state, but I think that's true of most all schools. My understanding is that they will take a few students from Kansas and Texas, but that's about it. I could be wrong about that though.

The hierarchy as I understand it for preference is:
SWOSU students
Oklahoma residents
Out of state applicants

And yes, Spring deadline has passed. In fact, letters for interviews are being sent out this week (based on previous years).

They certainly prefer in-state, but I think that's true of most all schools. My understanding is that they will take a few students from Kansas and Texas, but that's about it. I could be wrong about that though.

The hierarchy as I understand it for preference is:
SWOSU students
Oklahoma residents
Out of state applicants

And yes, Spring deadline has passed. In fact, letters for interviews are being sent out this week (based on previous years).

But hey I'm from Texas ;)

I got my interview letter today...just letting the out of state people know so they can expect it soon!

Got my interview letter last week. Interviewing on the 25th!

Last edited: