Sydney University's nude fundraiser calendar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessperk

Tuskegee c/o 2017!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
..it's amazing. I wonder how much money they've raised so far. NSFW, obviously:

http://www.undertheoveralls.com/

Members don't see this ad.

I love how people think this is a new concept.

Glasgow has been doing it for at least 10 years.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a pretty open-minded person but.....I think that's a pretty stupid idea. You can't count on all clients to be open-minded enough to appreciate your bare ass and go "Wow, they look really professional, now I really want to take my pet there!"

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a pretty open-minded person but.....I think that's a pretty stupid idea. You can't count on all clients to be open-minded enough to appreciate your bare ass and go "Wow, they look really professional, now I really want to take my pet there!"

Yup....exactly why I didn't participate.

tumblr_inline_ndqcyfPp141r79k32.gif

While I agree, the culture in Australia is pretty different.

Why the double standard? There are all kinds of sexy firefighter and police officer calendars where they are nude/mostly naked, why can't Dr's do it too? You aren't going to turn away that sexy fireman when your house is on fire, right?

(Please note this is mostly tongue-in-cheek.)

Also, I'm not so sure about that picture of the two guys and the dead fish. The guys I'm ok with, I'm just not so sure about holding a huge dead fish while naked.

I think the fish is supposed to be alive and jumping out of the water. That being said, I'm pretty sure they're holding a plastic fish. That being said, it took me awhile to even notice the fish :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
I think the fish is supposed to be alive and jumping out of the water. That being said, I'm pretty sure they're holding a plastic fish. That being said, it took me awhile to even notice the fish :rolleyes:
I actually checked out the Facebook page and it's a real fish ;).

They apparently went on to use it for something else afterwards?

The only part that bothered me was the cheesy captions. I noticed a typo on one. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Why the double standard? There are all kinds of sexy firefighter and police officer calendars where they are nude/mostly naked, why can't Dr's do it too? You aren't going to turn away that sexy fireman when your house is on fire, right?

(Please note this is mostly tongue-in-cheek.)

Also, I'm not so sure about that picture of the two guys and the dead fish. The guys I'm ok with, I'm just not so sure about holding a huge dead fish while naked.

Lol. And yes, I note the tongue in cheek, but the difference is that clients do not choose their firefighters or police officers based on perceived competency like they do their doctors and vets. That is, police and firefighters show up to save you, you don't go to them for services.

There were some *ahem* racy photos in a calendar put out last year here. Just the men though. It was for those affiliated with the school, not full-blown public consumption.

Although personally, I could have done without seeing that much of them. Having to look them in the eye in class was difficult.

Lol. And yes, I note the tongue in cheek, but the difference is that clients do not choose their firefighters or police officers based on perceived competency like they do their doctors and vets. That is, police and firefighters show up to save you, you don't go to them for services.

Hehe firefighters.

My school doesn't have enough eye candy to make the calendar a possibility. I'd pay to NOT see most of my classmates like that.

Reactions: 3 users
There were some *ahem* racy photos in a calendar put out last year here. Just the men though. It was for those affiliated with the school, not full-blown public consumption.

Although personally, I could have done without seeing that much of them. Having to look them in the eye in class was difficult.
Where were you looking then? :D

But in all seriousness, as confident as person as I am, not sure if I could be a part of a calendar like that, even if it wasn't distributed widely... As wtf was mentioning, if clients saw it later on... It would just be awkward at best...

Where were you looking then? :D

But in all seriousness, as confident as person as I am, not sure if I could be a part of a calendar like that, even if it wasn't distributed widely... As wtf was mentioning, if clients saw it later on... It would just be awkward at best...

Anywhere but at them. ;)

Do you go to VA-MD??? We have a man only racy/funny/creepy Movember calendar. I trade it with my friend at RVC for her nude British vet student calendar. She calls ours the topless redneck calendar...affectionately of course. We both hail from SC, so we know rednecks when we see em!

Do you go to VA-MD??? We have a man only racy/funny/creepy Movember calendar. I trade it with my friend at RVC for her nude British vet student calendar. She calls ours the topless redneck calendar...affectionately of course. We both hail from SC, so we know rednecks when we see em!

I don't, but a Movember calendar sounds like a very interesting concept. :laugh:

Are @LetItSnow and @StartingoverVet participating in Movember this year??