syrian medical student..HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmb_sy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone...
i'm from syria in 6th year i'm planning to go to europe next year...but not germany
is there any easy residency programs,that wont cost me alot
is france an option here?or belgium
what about scandinavian countries?
i'm really lost here...and i cant hold stayin in my country any more...that's why i need an easy way
and a good salary too,to help my family here in syria

Members don't see this ad.

I can help you to get into a residency programme in Romania .. the next session starts in January 2016. Let me know if you interested . you can msg me here.

Hi everyone...
i'm from syria in 6th year i'm planning to go to europe next year...but not germany
is there any easy residency programs,that wont cost me alot
is france an option here?or belgium
what about scandinavian countries?
i'm really lost here...and i cant hold stayin in my country any more...that's why i need an easy way
and a good salary too,to help my family here in syria

I can help you to get into a residency programme in Romania .. the next session starts in January 2016. Let me know if you interested . you can msg me here.

Members don't see this ad :)
To become a doctor in any of the countries you mentioned, you'll need to be an EU citizen.

To become a doctor in any of the countries you mentioned, you'll need to be an EU citizen.
No you don't have to be an EU-citizen, but you'd have to pass some extra tests for foreign doctors. What exactly is required of you depends on the country you end up in.