Take April MCAT for practice, get the half off, then cancel score and take May mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WaxEarplugsFTW

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since the April MCAT is discounted, why not take it for practice?
Will we get the $150 amazon cashback even if we cancel the scoring?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, you will still get the $150 amazon giftcard if you void. But just be aware of the new testing limits for the new MCAT -- 4 times max in the course of 2 years (includes scored, voided and no-show) and 7 times lifetime limit.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, you will still get the $150 amazon giftcard if you void. But just be aware of the new testing limits for the new MCAT -- 4 times max in the course of 2 years (includes scored, voided and no-show) and 7 times lifetime limit.
Wow Really?! Good to know.

oh. hmm. I mean, if you mess up like 3 times in 2 years, you might as well consider a different profession anyways.
My goal is to do well the 1st time I take it. If not, I'd have to waste another year. I'll probably go phd if it comes to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this limit for real? o h : (((

what about if you have taken it twice but voided it both times?

It only starts counting in Spring 2015

Source? I can't find that anywhere

"You may only test three times in one year, you may not test more than four times within the span of two testing years, and there is a lifetime limit of seven attempts all beginning in spring 2015."

pg. 19 of the new official MCAT guide from AAMC

Reactions: 1 user
It only starts counting in Spring 2015

"You may only test three times in one year, you may not test more than four times within the span of two testing years, and there is a lifetime limit of seven attempts all beginning in spring 2015."

pg. 19 of the new official MCAT guide from AAMC

thanks !! :thumbup::thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user