Taking CPJE--need exam questions and materials HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CApharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got tips on preparing for the CPJE?

Members don't see this ad.

Still no reply! Exubra question should be out of bounds, but I would monitor respirtory function. Anyway, I am still hoping for the 75 or better. I will let you know, RWB

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a CPJE law book from Weissman Fred. Plase let me know if anyone has it i would like to buy it. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey, I passed! My letter says the results were mailed on Nov. 30, but I just got the good news today. Man, I am overjoyed to have that beast out of the way. Good luck to all of you that will be taking it in the near future. Happy Holidays, RWB
Still no reply! Exubra question should be out of bounds, but I would monitor respirtory function. Anyway, I am still hoping for the 75 or better. I will let you know, RWB

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey RWB-
Did the board send you a letter to okay your testing again or did you just take the test? How long did it take? I should have been able to retest on the 4th and the board cashed my check on the 30th, but still no word back. Looks like it'll definiteely be a 2008 license for me . . .

Hi,
Can anybody please tell whether the CA board updates the pharmacist online license verification first or do they send the results and then take time to update the database.
somebody please answer
thanks

I'm the husband of my PharmD wife who graduated the University of Pittsburgh back in 2005. She practiced in PA for Rite Aid for over 2 years without incident. We recently moved to CA due to family issues (the birth of our beautiful daughter and my mother-in-law living here being the prime catalysts) but my wife failed her first attempt at the CPJE.

Could any of those of you who have passed this redundant garbage please recommend relevant study material?

Are the health notes on the CA board of Rx website important to review for the CPJE? Has anything from the health notes shown up on the CPJE? I read them over, they are very lengthy and I don't want to waste time reviewing them again if it's not specifically tested on the CPJE. Thanks!

Are the health notes on the CA board of Rx website important to review for the CPJE? Has anything from the health notes shown up on the CPJE? I read them over, they are very lengthy and I don't want to waste time reviewing them again if it's not specifically tested on the CPJE. Thanks!

I wouldn't read them in detail, just skim over them. Sometimes its just helpful to remember certain information.

I did not have the time to read the health notes. I know many who didn't and they still pass.

Hello everyone.. I took NAPLEX for MA before in Jun 2014 and I got my score directly 2 days later online through the NABP website. But I read that the for the NAPLEX (CA), the board mails candidates their scores two weeks after the week that they have taken the NAPLEX exam. Is that true? I've registered again from the same NABP website for the exam?

Thanks!