Taking the MOCA Cognitive Exam tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Korba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any last minute suggestions? I'm a little nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How'd it go?
Actually I was surprised....it was pretty easy. Not a good idea to go in cold, but I basically did the OpenAnesthesia keywords, and think I did pretty well.

I took my exam on Wednesday most of the questions direct and easy. Few questions are tricky and hard. I studied the ACE and open anesthesia.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually I was surprised....it was pretty easy. Not a good idea to go in cold, but I basically did the OpenAnesthesia keywords, and think I did pretty well.

Yeah. Don't go in cold.

Actually had one friend fail the moca written in January. He has to retake it.

He's a hippie. Works like 30 hours a week in the Bay Area at doing mainly outpatient surgery. Occasionally cover hospital vacation fill in. He's got a nice 1400 square foot condo/loft with rooftop view inside the San Francisco so he's just chillin most of the time.

So don't take the exam too lightly. Gotta study a little bit.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got result on the result on the moca page, passed. Letter to follow. Don't study.
It depends what you are doing in practice the past 7-10 years.

If your practice is primarily outpatient. Than I think that's bad advice not to study. You gotta study a little bit.

If you are at full service hospital group doing variety of cases than agree you could probably get buy without very little studying.