TBR CBT's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctormo24

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I purchase the TBR CBT's right now (all 7 for $200) do I get instant access to them? How does it exactly work?

Members don't see this ad.

If I purchase the TBR CBT's right now (all 7 for $200) do I get instant access to them? How does it exactly work?

You pick an activation date that is good for 45 days. Then they will email you with a username/password to access their test website.

FYI, I suspect they don't actually deactivate it after 45 days. I think the only way they deactivate is if you use more than 3 computers. Out of curiosity, I checked my TBR FLs online after reading this thread and found that they could still be accessed (even though I ordered them early January).So I think the point of the '45' day thing is so that people focus and set goals for test day. AKA they won't screw you over if you reschedule the mcat or something.

FYI, I suspect they don't actually deactivate it after 45 days. I think the only way they deactivate is if you use more than 3 computers. Out of curiosity, I checked my TBR FLs online after reading this thread and found that they could still be accessed (even though I ordered them early January).So I think the point of the '45' day thing is so that people focus and set goals for test day. AKA they won't screw you over if you reschedule the mcat or something.

Sweet! I was worried I might need a few extra days to finish them.

I think you are right on this. My guess is that the guy who runs the homestudy portion of the course picks one day to go on and deactivate all of the accounts over 45 days, which means some accounts probably go into the 75 to 90 day range.

I do however 100% agree with the philosophy of the 45-period forcing you to take the exams seriously and set a schedule. I would highly recommend that people take all of their CBT exams (from any source) in a six-week period, and then go into the MCAT primed.

By the way, I saw your MCAT score so CONGRATULATIONS! Now it's on to the application process.