TBR End of Book Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saigon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone did the end of chapter tests that come with the newest TBR books. If so, what were your thoughts on them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone did the end of chapter tests that come with the newest TBR books. If so, what were your thoughts on them?
Are you talking about the set of 25 questions that come after chem and phys and psychology?

No, the Bio, Physics, and Gen Chem Books have been changed so instead of there being 3 phases for each chapter such as in the orgo book, there is a phase 1 and 2 for each section, and then the end of those three books have phase 3 exams that represent all of the material in the book.

For example,

Physics Chapter 1 - Phase 1, Phase 2
Physics Chapter 2 - Phase 1, Phase 2
Physics Chapter 3 - Phase 1, Phase 2
Physics Chapter 4 - Phase 1, Phase 2
Physics Chapter 5 - Phase 1, Phase 2
Physics Practice Exam 1.1
Physics Practice Exam 1.2
Physics Practice Exam 1.3
Physics Practice Exam 1.4
Physics Practice Exam 1.5

I have the new books haha. I just wasnt sure what you were referring to. So are you talking about the practice exams then?

Members don't see this ad :)
are the TBR books worth the price? i'm looking for practice, ( passage based) so is it worth to buy a book? i saw on the website that each book comes with " 2 full diagnostics each with 10 passages" so im assuming thats just a full length section and not a full length exam correct?

Sorry
are the TBR books worth the price? i'm looking for practice, ( passage based) so is it worth to buy a book? i saw on the website that each book comes with " 2 full diagnostics each with 10 passages" so im assuming thats just a full length section and not a full length exam correct?

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Each Bio Book - each of the 10 sections has 15 passages totaling 100 questions. the end of each book has 2 end of chapter cumulative exams.
Each Orgo Book - each of the 8 sections has a 25 question phase 1, a 50 question phase 2 exam, and a 25 question phase 3. there are no end of book cumulative exams like in the other three books.
Each Physics Book - each of the 10 sections is followed by a phase 1 (3 passages and a few discretes that total 25 questions), and a phase 2 (25 question exam). At the end of each book are five phase 3 exams that represent all of the material covered in that book.
Each Gen Chem Book - each of the 12 sections is followed by a phase 1 (3 passages and a few discretes that total 25 questions), and a phase 2 (25 question exam). At the end of each book are six phase 3 exams that represent all of the material covered in that book.

Just use them as blocks of practice questions (e.g., do 3 passages in 30 minutes). They're not good at predicting your score, but they're solid practice.