TBR for sale-- will ship ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nenen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Berkeley Review books for $300. This includes shipping already. I changed the price because I agree with that second hand book should be price right. I still will ship as soon as paid.

TBR Physics Part I
TBR Physics Part II
TBR Biology Part I
TBR Biology Part II
TBR Organic Chemistry Part I
TBR General Chemistry Part I
TBR General Chemistry Part II
TBR Verbal Reasoning

I have everything ready to be ship. Only selling as a set.
Thanks for looking and good luck with the MCAT:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The entire set would cost 310 from berkeley review website....

Members don't see this ad :)
That is true BUT they charge almost $80 to ship in addition to the time wasted sending snail mail of an order form.

They charge $30 for shipping.

That is true BUT they charge almost $80 to ship in addition to the time wasted sending snail mail of an order form.

Not to sound mean but, you want to make money off of us for the time that was wasted when you were placing an order?

When the book was shipped, it was shipped to you. So, you want us to pay for your shipping and our shipping to make up for your loss?

It's not worth buying BR second hand unless the price is right. Too many people selling old, overpriced, written in books for retail value or greater. Not saying this guy is selling old, written in books, but it's best to buy a directly from the source unless you're getting a good deal.

lol exactly...everyone charges retail + shipping price to sell used TBR books so they don't lose any money...

Nothing to get worked up over.. take it or leave it