TBR Full Lengths?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glazedonutlove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have taken the TBR full lengths: would you recommend them? How similar were the question styles to the AAMC FL/real exam?
Also, I have heard that TBR FL has some technical glitches; did you experience this as well?
Finally, HOW LONG did it take from the day you sent the order to the day you received the activation code (if you live nowhere near CA)?

Members don't see this ad.

i only have 1-5 and not the CBT versions. there are loads of typos. can't speak for how similar they are to the actual test, because nothing will be as close as AAMC. seen some hard discretes though.

i only have 1-5 and not the CBT versions. there are loads of typos. can't speak for how similar they are to the actual test, because nothing will be as close as AAMC. seen some hard discretes though.
I wasn't aware there were FL other than CBT! Thanks for your input though!

TBR practice tests are some of the best practice tests to take outside of the AAMC in my opinion. They provide questions that force you to think critically, which is an indispensable skill for the test. While some questions may be unnecessarily difficult, those questions are the overwhelming minority.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
TBR practice tests are some of the best practice tests to take outside of the AAMC in my opinion. They provide questions that force you to think critically, which is an indispensable skill for the test. While some questions may be unnecessarily difficult, those questions are the overwhelming minority.
Thank you!!

Those of you who have taken the TBR full lengths: would you recommend them? How similar were the question styles to the AAMC FL/real exam?
Also, I have heard that TBR FL has some technical glitches; did you experience this as well?
Finally, HOW LONG did it take from the day you sent the order to the day you received the activation code (if you live nowhere near CA)?

I have taken TBR FL 1-5. Their PS & BS sections are great. Like NextStep said, there are a lot of critical thinking passage-based questions in the sciences, which is exactly what you'll probably see on game day. Also, the calculation questions are pretty tough on there.

Whatever you do, DON'T USE THEIR VERBAL! Especially, this close to test time. Nothing wrong with their passages, but the questions they ask are vague and have no AAMC flavor. I do the PS & BS and pull a verbal section from TPRH VW or EK.
Using next-day shipping, I sent out my bank check I had my exams activated in the next 3 days!

I have taken TBR FL 1-5. Their PS & BS sections are great. Like NextStep said, there are a lot of critical thinking passage-based questions in the sciences, which is exactly what you'll probably see on game day. Also, the calculation questions are pretty tough on there.

Whatever you do, DON'T USE THEIR VERBAL! Especially, this close to test time. Nothing wrong with their passages, but the questions they ask are vague and have no AAMC flavor. I do the PS & BS and pull a verbal section from TPRH VW or EK.
Using next-day shipping, I sent out my bank check I had my exams activated in the next 3 days!

That's a really good idea to do verbal from ek, thanks!!