TBR Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, EK 101 Verbal, EK Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnSnow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Berkeley Review Physics Part I & II - Copyright 2012 $55 for the pair. SOLD!

They are in great condition. Only markings are questions that I circled in pencil (just question numbers, NOT ANSWERS) that I wanted to take a second look at later.

The Berkeley Review General Chemistry Part I & II - Copyright says 2012 $55 for the pair.SOLD!

I think this is the second newest edition (produced between 2009 and 2011 as it does not have pages 360 and 317) but it was still a great resource. Only markings are questions that I circled in pencil (just question numbers, not answers) that I wanted to take a second look at later.

The Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry Part I & II - Copyright 2010 $55 for the pair. SOLD!

Same markings as the others. Just question numbers circle in pencil.

Exam Krackers 101 Verbal - Copyright 2008. $20. SOLD!

Some of the answers are circled lightly in pencil in the first few tests (I think the first 2 or 3) the rest are unmarked. And I tore some of the blank multiple choice answer sheets from the back of the book, they give you about 10, I think I tore out about 3. They're all the same and you can make photocopies to use them for the other passages.

Exam Krackers Biology - Copyright 2007. $25.SOLD!

No markings in the book. cosmetically its probably a 9/10.

$230 (including shipping for the lot of them)

Cosmetically, all books are in 8/10 shape or better. PM me and I can send you photos.

Please add $5 per pair of books for shipping.

Contact me via private message if you are interested in buying them. I can email you photos if you want. I'll ship within 24 business hours of receiving payment. If you need the books more urgently (than what will likely be media mail shipping) we can work on a price for that.

I'll accept payment via PayPal.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: