For Sale TBR Physics, Gen Chem, Ochem, Bio, Verbal, Writing-- EK Bio, Verbal-- TPRH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoshuaGuit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Nothing is written in!

I am selling all of the above and it needs to be bought together. I am not selling anything in parts unless you double what I am looking for.

Again, there are no markings ANYWHERE in ANY of the books. Books are generally in great condition condition. There might be some bends in the books/pages, but that is to be expected with used books. There are no tears anywhere.

TBR: $250
Physics (I/II): Copyright 2009
Gen Chem (I/II): Copyright 2012
Organic Chemistry (I/II): Copyright 2010
Biology (I/II): Copyright 2010
Verbal Reasoning: Copyright 2011
Writing Sample: Copyright 2009

Examkrackers: $50
1001 Questions Biology: Copyright 2006
101 Passages Verbal Reasoning: Copyright 2008

TPRH: $100
Verbal Workbook: Copyright 2010

Total amount: $400

Please post here and message me with your email address, I will get back to you ASAP. Shipping will be included in the price.

(Tried taking a picture with SDN in the background... Didn't work)

tWhfAP5.jpg

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your MCAT material. Please let me know if you the material is still available for sale.

Thanks,

James

Leading bid is $450 for the entire thing. PM me if you will go any higher, I am leaving this thread open until tomorrow 00:00. Thanks

Leading bid is $450 for the entire thing. PM me if you will go any higher, I am leaving this thread open until tomorrow 00:00. Thanks
I found current editions for cheaper. Thanks for the update though.

Reactions: 1 user