TBR Physics phase III

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXKnight

Better Known as TXK
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do you guys use for Phase III of the new BR Physics books...since they only have Phases 1 and 2? do you just redo the wrong items or go for whatever you can get a hand on?...my goal is to keep my Phase III materials within certain difficulty and MCAT likeness and i don't want to go easy on my last materials but I don't want to do stuff like Kaplan that (IMHO) does not reflect neither the MCAT style nor the the focus for PS, specially Physics. For chem they're OK.

Members don't see this ad.

what do you guys use for Phase III of the new BR Physics books...since they only have Phases 1 and 2? do you just redo the wrong items or go for whatever you can get a hand on?...my goal is to keep my Phase III materials within certain difficulty and MCAT likeness and i don't want to go easy on my last materials but I don't want to do stuff like Kaplan that (IMHO) does not reflect neither the MCAT style nor the the focus for PS, specially Physics. For chem they're OK.

I just split it to two 5 passages and I just do 2 phases