TBR, TPRH, and Kaplan MCAT sets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgwingert

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello MCAT prep students!

After my success on the MCAT, I'm happy to sell you my books for a low price. All books are like new, with absolutely no markings or visible wear. I am listing the "Buy it Now" price. If that is too steep for you then pm me.

I have the set of all 8 Berkely Review science books for $220 (+ shipping). This includes:
Physics I and II,
Biology I and II,
General Chemistry I and II, and
Organic Chemistry I and II

Also for sale: The coveted Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal workbook. This was probably the review tool that, in hindsight, helped me the most. I'll sell it for $200 + shipping and I'll throw in the MCAT Workout book with strategies and lots of practice problems for free. Or make me an offer.

Also for sale: Some assorted Kaplan books. I didn't use these much, and I'm not sure what is fair to charge, but I'll start the negotiating at $50 + shipping.

I have:
MCAT Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice
Physical Sciences Review Notes
Organic Chemistry Review Notes
Biology Review Notes
Verbal Reasoning Review Notes
Physics Review Notes
General Chemistry Review Notes
"MCAT in a box" (700 Science Flashcards)
Lesson Book

Please PM me with any questions or comments. If I don't hear anything for 48 hours I'll list them on Ebay, but I wanted to give SDN users a chance first.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Are you interested in selling just the TBR general chem & physics books?

Hi, I'm interested in the books. Please PM if anything is still available!