TCMC Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NervousWreck6

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured I should start a Class of 2019 Thread since the latest one was for 2013. I was accepted on Dec. 12 through email and then received it a week later in snail mail to my permanent address (my parents were super excited and they said they are going to frame it...yea).
Anyways, what are you guys doing before we start class? It seems to me that there were so many things to do before receiving an acceptance letter and now that I received it, I have no idea how to pass time now.
Also, where is everyone from? I'm from north Philly and goes to school at Penn State :)

Members don't see this ad.

Looking forward to getting started at TCMC... I just got in last week. I'm from south of Pittsburgh and will graduate from Allegheny College this May!

Looking forward to getting started at TCMC... I just got in last week. I'm from south of Pittsburgh and will graduate from Allegheny College this May!
Congrats! I just talked to a landlord in Scranton today and it got me all excited to start

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone going to the Revisit Weekend? Do we have to find our own lodging or can they set us up with a student host?

Hi friends.. Is there a Facebook group or anything where we can all communicate?

Hi everyone. Excited to start at TCMC in the fall. Haven't made a decision yet about the revisit date but I guess I better make one soon!