Teaching Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Contach

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was referred by one of my teachers to apply to teach Kaplan. Currently I am in the process of applying, having my audition set in less than a month. But nowhere/noone has informed me the pay scale.

I am wondering if any of you have had experience teaching Kaplan and what the hours/pay is like for it.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i started teaching for kaplan this summer. they pay $20/hr for DAT and MCAT and $16/hr for everything else (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etc).

the hours are totally up to you. your center director will come to you with a class ("do you want to teach DATs tuesdays and thursdays for the next 8 weeks?" etc). you can do as much or as little as you want. it's a pretty good deal.

i started teaching for kaplan this summer. they pay $20/hr for DAT and MCAT and $16/hr for everything else (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etc).

the hours are totally up to you. your center director will come to you with a class ("do you want to teach DATs tuesdays and thursdays for the next 8 weeks?" etc). you can do as much or as little as you want. it's a pretty good deal.

I taught the DAT for Kaplan for a year and it was $15/hr for your first class (because there is so much out of class work the first time - which is $7/hr) and then $18/hr for each class after that