(temp) Housing Avail in Kansas City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alwayshopeful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am a strapped-for-cash 4th year with a lovely 750 sq ft apartment within walking distance to KU medical center and St. Lukes hospital. It is 5 minutes by car to Children's Mercy, Truman Medical Center, and Missouri Western Mental Health Center (there is also a bus stop nearby) and within 15 minutes of KCUMB. I am located right in the heart of westport/plaza areas. My building is clean, quiet, and safe. There is off street parking, central heating/air, wireless internet, and a washer and dryer in the apartment. I have approx 5 months of out of town electives coming up, and would love to find someone to help with the rent during any/all of that time. You could have the place all to yourself in December, January, Feb, or March.
During any other months I am in town I would be willing to take in a temporary roomie (females only). Rent is negotiable, utilities are included.
If there are any takers, please let me know! Pictures are available on request, serious temporary sub-letters only :laugh:
Also, during interview season if anyone out there is looking for a place to stay for KC interviews, my apartment would be much cheaper, and nicer than your average motel!

Members don't see this ad.