Tempel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucky34

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from temple about being accepted or not yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from temple about being accepted or not yet?
When did you interview? I interviewed last week on Monday and while I was there they said they would let us know this week.

actually, I just got the email back from them, good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They have started sending out decisions today. Just got my acceptance email.

Reactions: 1 users
it's actually spelled tampale, but pronounced TEM-PAL

Last edited:
yeah i got my acceptance email about an hour after i posted this

I just got an invite for interview today, any advice/tips from those of you who already interviewed? :)

Just have fun and see the city while you're there, there's a lot to see in Philly.

The interview was easy, the interviewer changes every time supposedly but I wouldn't worry about it at all. Honestly I think I was asked 1 question before the interview turned into a conversation about the school... Seriously nothing to worry about.

Lol at the spelling but doesnt even matter congrats on your acceptance!

Any of you folks receive scholarship?

I think Temple will first send out acceptance letters in email that just say you're accepted, and then you get a packet in the mail with details and scholarship information.

Not 100% on this, but I remember some of the students saying that just about everybody at Temple receives merit scholarships but the amount depends on your stats going in and you have to renew it every year. I just received the packet over the weekend with deposit information and forms to fill out, as well as my merit scholarship (I got awarded $11,000 but I'm not sure what the cap/floor is on the scholarship or how they determine award).

Looks like I'm going to Temple next year! Class of 2019!!

Reactions: 1 users
I think Temple will first send out acceptance letters in email that just say you're accepted, and then you get a packet in the mail with details and scholarship information.

Not 100% on this, but I remember some of the students saying that just about everybody at Temple receives merit scholarships but the amount depends on your stats going in and you have to renew it every year. I just received the packet over the weekend with deposit information and forms to fill out, as well as my merit scholarship (I got awarded $11,000 but I'm not sure what the cap/floor is on the scholarship or how they determine award).

Looks like I'm going to Temple next year! Class of 2019!!

Congrats! :)

so none of you have ever spelled something wrong on the computer, and if you look at the question i spelled it right.