Temple 2015 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jilu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Please post any information about Temple university application updates as well as interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
Applied for temple. Received completion email long back and nothing after that. Did anyone heard anything from temple?

Hey, can you please tell me do they have bench test? how many seats ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't even receive complete application email.I got supplemental fee received email.
I don't have any idea about the bench test.Can anyone please throw some light on it?
Seats are based on the amount of attrition each year.

Same with me. Even I received supplemental fee received email not completion email.

Does anyone have any idea about what is asked in temple's bench exam?

Please reply guys,lets help eachother out

Im very tensed,the school starts in August and no news for interviews yet.whats the matter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know that how many vacant seats they have this year? Because as nobody got iv yet then i think they wont have any seat vacant

Does anybody know that how many vacant seats they have this year? Because as nobody got iv yet then i think they wont have any seat vacant

They don't disclose the seats. I hope there are lots of vacant seats this year

Hi everyone,

did anyone receive IV form Temple, I called on end of june, Terry told me that in month of july they will send the IV.
if anyone, please update it will be very helpful.

Hi everyone,

did anyone receive IV form Temple, I called on end of june, Terry told me that in month of july they will send the IV.
if anyone, please update it will be very helpful.

Not yet.
Their application completion email says that we have to wait till August.

Temple has started invitation....one of my friend got.....

Reactions: 1 user
Oh did they specify which year they are selecting for??

Reactions: 1 users
Did they disclose how many seats they have for this year?

They started last week m.....and my friend declined it so may be some lucky person will get iv

Hello everyone,

Is temple University is done with their IV ? Pls someone throw some light.

Hey, got the IV for July 24th. The class starts in August this year. I don't know how many vacancies. I got invite last Friday.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, got the IV for July 24th. The class starts in August this year. I don't know how many vacancies. I got invite last Friday.

All the best!
After you are done with it,Please do share your interview experience here.

Does it mean, there is only one batch for the interview or still there is some hope left ?

Hey guys
It went well. It was very friendly and casual. They invited 12 people and they are going to take 2-3 people for three year program. No seats for 2 year program. I think this is the only batch for this year but you never know some schools love to surprise us.

Hey guys
It went well. It was very friendly and casual. They invited 12 people and they are going to take 2-3 people for three year program. No seats for 2 year program. I think this is the only batch for this year but you never know some schools love to surprise us.

Thanks for the information

Hey guys
Did they mention that there will more batch for next year intake?

No they didn't say anything about next year