Temple Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bdaddyjolley

Hstdw
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that interviewed at Temple received an acceptance yet? Just wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

i just had my interview at temple yesterday. they said they're going to get back to us next tuesday, so (with fingers crossed, of course) i'll keep everyone updated :)

Hey Crave I was at the temple interview remember me :D . Just made an account, i was always just peeking around.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha yes i do remember. welcome to the land of feet, may it serve you well and alleviate all boredom :)
you nervous yet?

Did they say how they'll get back to you, ie email, the post or phone call?

they said they will send a packet I beleive.

Well, I was accepted to Temple! I am very happy about that. I really like it there so I am excited!

I just interviewed at Temple yesterday. Admissions called me this morning and gave me the good news!!

Temple, Temple... here I come! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yeh. Mr. David Martin called me Tuesday saying congrats and formal correspondence is in the mail. I just spoke to my roomie Daniella and she said they never called her.. I made her call them and they said that she was indeed accepted. SO i suggest you do the same.. good luck hun!

Wooohoooo just got the acceptance packet from temple. Gonna be an Owl baby.

I didn't apply to Temple but would like to say CONGRATS ALL!!! :thumbup:

SAFOOT I really want to go to TEMPLE also was the process really competitive and what were the interviews like and do you have any tips to getting into temple?

I just got word that I have been accepted to Temple!!! And since it is my top choice, I think I willl most likely go there...but not 100% sure yet. Still have an interview at DMU I might go to...

I interviewed on Oct 13th. And thanks for the congrats!

anyone have any advice for interviewing at Temple?

anyone have any advice for interviewing at Temple?

No don't sweat it. It's a relaxed day throughout and David makes sure it stays that way.

Gluck

I think I'm pretty set on attending Temple

anybody get accepted and a scholarship?

I also got a scholarship from Temple as well. I called David Martin to find out.