Which program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ninthseat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
you already heard back from Temple for the ACMS program?

Yeah I wasn't aware that Temple ACMS already sent out acceptances...

Members don't see this ad :)
I can confirm that they've been sending out rejections. Better than no activity at all, right?

But to answer your question ninthseat, I do remember a friend once telling me something about the uconn postbacc having some sort of guaranteed linkage for certain people or something. But I was never able to figure it out by looking online on their webpage or sdn. But I figured you would know that since you applied, interviewed, and were accepted at uconn, but i guess not haha

Temple acms has sent out acceptances.

Uconn's post bacc acceptance letter stated "this is not a conditional acceptance to the medical school in any way"

:(

Generally, unless you're married or have children, I personally wouldn't make academic sacrifices for an SO. I've never seen a relationship where that has happened work out well. If you break up, you will regret making the academic sacrifice. Or, if you do stick together and don't make it to med school and are unhappy, you will resent your SO. As for the long distance, if your relationship is meant to be it really will work out.