Temple Podiatry Summer Internship 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

am271

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone going this week? And if anyone has gone in the past, how was the interview at the end? Any tips on how to prep?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I went in the past and this program is great! You get to see a ton of cool stuff all week, its by far the best internship program offered by any of the podiatry schools ( I went to a few). Don't stress about the interview at all, just relax it's not hard at all.

Awesome thanks for the reply. I'm excited but super nervous! Is there anything I should bring with me besides housing stuff, they mentioned casual/professional clothes. Would i need scrubs or a lab coat?

Members don't see this ad :)
I totally agree. I went and it was an amazing experience and a great way to meet other people who are doing the same thing you are. I was nervous for the interview too but honestly it was really casual- just be yourself and answer honestly- and it was a huge time saver when I was applying for schools and booking interviews the next fall.

Awesome thanks for the reply. I'm excited but super nervous! Is there anything I should bring with me besides housing stuff, they mentioned casual/professional clothes. Would i need scrubs or a lab coat?

Just bring professional clothes for when you shadow at different practices during the day and for the interview. You don't need scrubs or anything like that.

Alright! Thanks for the input sputnam33 and 567mg43, I'm definitely feeling a lot less nervous :)