Temple Post Bacc ACMS 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still haven't gotten a rejection from here lol. A little disorganized...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me either. But im 100% sure that we were rejected.

Members don't see this ad.

I live in Philly and tangentially know some people in the dental school. There have been heavy losses in faculty, and the recent NERBs were fairly disastrous. Approach with great skepticism!
Well you can't just leave us hanging like that. Details please!

I wish I knew more! I did check their web site for open positions once, researching the school. A lot of associate dean positions and full time faculty positions were advertised. I'm not sure if that's generally the case for dental schools but it does raise eyebrows.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
I will be applying to Temple ACMS post bac soon.
However, I would like to get an early start on the essays.
Can anyone please share what the essay prompt was?
If you remember the character/word count, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

I'm applying to the ACMS program this cycle and was wondering if anyone could clarify what the "three activities in the Clinical Skills Facility" part of the interview is like?

I just got an interview invite and was wondering the same. Have you had your interview yet? What was that portion like?

No I haven't heard from them yet, my application was completed 3/20 (but my portal says it was "modified 4/4/2017" ?) so I probably won't hear back for a little while. Did they email/call you or just update the portal?

Good luck with your interview!

Oh sorry, I must have misread your post. They emailed me this morning. I was looking at the interview feedback section for Temple and it seems like the clinical skills portion is pretty straightforward though. Thanks!