Tension. Food. December 1st count down.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nauti.shell

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
6 days. But who's counting, right?! :p

56359401d25bffc5846ca8d3a243039e4b957a262f2dfbed1f9ad50420a199fb.jpg

So I know I'm not the only one, but who else is ready to pass out from the tension?! So ready for Thanksgiving so I can just eat my stress away, and maybe hibernate the break/weekend away!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm freaking out too. Just trying to stay scrong

My sarcasm is hitting an all time high, so I guess the nerves are finally getting to me. I'm expecting lots of friends and family to ask where I was accepted to dental school this week. SMH. Hopefully we all have good news over Christmas/winter break to tell people.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm freaking out too. Just trying to stay scrong
Same here, I keep humming to keep myself from puking when I think of it all! Stressed to death! I'm more nervous than I was going into my DAT for sure.

My sarcasm is hitting an all time high, so I guess the nerves are finally getting to me. I'm expecting lots of friends and family to ask where I was accepted to dental school this week. SMH. Hopefully we all have good news over Christmas/winter break to tell people.
I know right! I got a thank you letter from one of the schools I interviewed at, and when my brother got it in the mail he came screaming into my room with it but then wouldn't give it to me because he thought it was a rejection letter haha! My family is only making my stress level ten times higher with their questions. I just don't know what I'm going to do when my great-grandma yells at me for "taking so long" to get into school on Thursday lol

Reactions: 1 user
my wife and i are staying home and doing thanksgiving together...so happy i dont have to tell everyone for the 400th time that i dont find out till Dec 1st (at the earliest).

I really hope the people that I always talk to on SDN and I get accepted to the same dental school. If that happened then the first day of meeting my class all of those people would get a high five.

I'd be like Oprah. You get a high five, and you get a high five, and you get a high five. High fives for everyone!

Of course I have to get accepted first...

Reactions: 3 users
Same here, I keep humming to keep myself from puking when I think of it all! Stressed to death! I'm more nervous than I was going into my DAT for sure.

I

I know right! I got a thank you letter from one of the schools I interviewed at, and when my brother got it in the mail he came screaming into my room with it but then wouldn't give it to me because he thought it was a rejection letter haha! My family is only making my stress level ten times higher with their questions. I just don't know what I'm going to do when my great-grandma yells at me for "taking so long" to get into school on Thursday lol

Compared to week/night before DAT, i feel pretty calm.

****, even if i dknt hear from one school i interviewed, heck, we sti have a long way to go.

I cant wait for all the post about people that didn't get accepted on the 1st and watch the stress really start to pile up. :clap:

I put on my running shoes and basically ran to get all my anxiety out lol.

Do most schools send out an email a few minutes after midnight on Nov 30th? Or should I just check after I wake up on Dec 1st?