Terminated for pooing myself

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sparta92

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all - I am looking for some advice. Long story short I was taste testing the new dulcolax jello shots that the drug rep brought in and pooped myself at work. It oozed out of my jeans and up my back and got all over my lab coat so I excused myself from the pharmacy for a brief period to freshen up. When my DM called to check on the status of our telemarketing campaign he was not amused with my willingness to sacrifice store metrics for personal comfort and thus my final write-up.

I didn't want to work there anyways and have several job offers so was wondering which one I should accept:

-VA Pharmacy
-Managed care position
-Nuclear pharmacist position
-Small hospital
-Medium hospital
-Big hospital
-Academic position

I also have an offer at an independent retail pharmacy but have already declined this as they only offered me 4 weeks vacation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hah. Had me rolling for a second there.

Reactions: 2 users
Is this what trolling looks like now?

Dude! You crapped yourself on the job. What an effin' goober!

10/10 post had me rolling on the floor since I've been hitting the old booze bottle today.

For a second I was thinking Sparda was finally revealing himself to have been an elaborate troll this entire time.

Reactions: 5 users
Is this what trolling looks like now?

Someone is just jealous of you. You didn't do a residency and got offers left and right.

Trust me. I know. People are envy of me too Lol

Reactions: 1 user
Someone is just jealous of you. You didn't do a residency and got offers left and right.

Trust me. I know. People are envy of me too Lol

I actually just got an offer today thru a staffing agency for a major hospital in Manhattan. Only thing turning me off is that it's a temp assignment (60 days) and they aren't guaranteeing that it will turn into a permanent role. So I'm a little hesitant leaving my independent gig.

I actually just got an offer today thru a staffing agency for a major hospital in Manhattan. Only thing turning me off is that it's a temp assignment (60 days) and they aren't guaranteeing that it will turn into a permanent role. So I'm a little hesitant leaving my independent gig.

You shot first, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did it go UP your back? #lost

Posting in a Sparta thread before BMBiology calls them a liar over job offers.

I never said there is no jobs. If anything Sparta has proven there are jobs out there. Good ones too.

I never said there is no jobs. If anything Sparta has proven there are jobs out there. Good ones too.

There are two kinds of people in the world, the workers and the hustlers. The workers don't hustle and hustlers don't work.

Sounds like they were done putting up with your crap!

Reactions: 4 users
I'm curious why this guy got banned. His post was so ridiculously over the top that it doesn't even seem like trolling. Perhaps because he singled out a particular user to mock with his post?

With regard to the person confused about how poo goes up the back: have a baby...you'll be surprised what's possible.

That is actually something I do. In the winter it's usually a white coat over a black hoodie and jeans.
I remember when I was first hired (couple years back) we were told only business casual. Now, I know a graduate intern that has full sleeve tatoos and weird piercings...I guess dress codes are getting more lax. no complaints from me :thumbup: I hate ties and dress shoes

I remember when I was first hired (couple years back) we were told only business casual. Now, I know a graduate intern that has full sleeve tatoos and weird piercings...I guess dress codes are getting more lax. no complaints from me :thumbup: I hate ties and dress shoes

I work at an independent though, it's different here.

At the hospital the director flipped on people for not having ties on.

Ties are Petri dishes. I don't understand why people insist that dress code for health care. At least my hospital requires scrubs for pharmacists.

Ahh, well that explains it. Guess its back to the tie rack for most of us.

We just got an intern who came here for an IPPE. Dude came wearing a pressed shirt, slacks, and tie. I told him he could wear jeans.

Ties are Petri dishes. I don't understand why people insist that dress code for health care. At least my hospital requires scrubs for pharmacists.

I'd love to work in a hospital like that.

This thread is fantastic. Sup checking in on your 'telemarketing campaign' really topped it off.

Yeah, places are still crazy about guys wearing ties. You can have ripped jeans, a bazillion face pearcings, and a wife beater shirt, but as long as you are wearing a tie, all is good.

And ya, the OP was hilarious, even if it wasn't very nice to mock someone they are jealous of.

Yeah, places are still crazy about guys wearing ties. You can have ripped jeans, a bazillion face pearcings, and a wife beater shirt, but as long as you are wearing a tie, all is good.

And ya, the OP was hilarious, even if it wasn't very nice to mock someone they are jealous of.

:shifty: Someone's jealous of Sparda29?

At certain companies they will check the cameras and write you up if you aren't wearing a tie. No joke.

Yep, guys had to be in shirt + tie+ slacks but they let us skip the white coat if we didn't want to wear it.
Gals could pretty much wear whatever they wanted. We had a paid pharmacy intern at one of my old hospitals who wore short dresses with fishnet stockings. No one complained except the old jealous women.

Yep, guys had to be in shirt + tie+ slacks but they let us skip the white coat if we didn't want to wear it.
Gals could pretty much wear whatever they wanted. We had a paid pharmacy intern at one of my old hospitals who wore short dresses with fishnet stockings. No one complained except the old jealous women.

Did you teach her some over-the-counter?;)

Reactions: 2 users

I printed off an article from the UK that said that some hospitals are banning ties as an infection risk when I was called out for not wearing one. I never heard from her again about it.

Reactions: 1 users
At the hospital where I work, the only one wearing a tie is our director - unless he's wearing scrubs like the rest of us.