test day advice- writing on laminated paper before starting the exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xenophila

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i was wondering... in order to save time for breaks, is it kosher to write equations etc down on the laminated paper BEFORE you enter in your CIN number and the time starts ticking down from your tutorial?
I will check my headphones and skip the tutorial but just wanted to know if people have done wrote stuff down on the paper before starting the tutorial. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

So i was wondering... in order to save time for breaks, is it kosher to write equations etc down on the laminated paper BEFORE you enter in your CIN number and the time starts ticking down from your tutorial?
I will check my headphones and skip the tutorial but just wanted to know if people have done wrote stuff down on the paper before starting the tutorial. thanks

You can bring headphones?

naa dawgus, they provide them.
make sure you check to see if they work during the tutorial and skip the rest of the BS.

Members don't see this ad :)
for my exam... they stand behind you and wait till you enter your cin. then they leave

hmm must be different for each center. They def stood behind me for this, but there was still a lag between entering my CIN and starting the test. I would've had time to write down equations if I wanted to. Also in between breaks you can write stuff down. I ended up doing this when I realized the pulmonary equations were potentially going to be tested hah. also qiss qiq siq sqs is worth putting down. Even if you have it memorized you'd be surprised how handy it is to have it written down.

hmm must be different for each center. They def stood behind me for this, but there was still a lag between entering my CIN and starting the test. I would've had time to write down equations if I wanted to. Also in between breaks you can write stuff down. I ended up doing this when I realized the pulmonary equations were potentially going to be tested hah. also qiss qiq siq sqs is worth putting down. Even if you have it memorized you'd be surprised how handy it is to have it written down.

Q(from james bond), HAVe 1 M&M AT 1 to inhibit MAD 2!
Rest is S

the tutorial is 15 mins and the only thing you should do is test the headphones so i used most of my tutorial time to write down equations & write down my Gram+ & - algorithms (from DIT). the people at my testing center didn't comment on me doing that so i assumed it was ok