Test your manual dexterity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hah, piece of cake...

by the way, this face describes the words I can't say here :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
i think i just had a mini heart attack! :laugh: the song will haunt me tonight...

Man it wouldnt be so hard if my mouse didnt keep going off the.... SON OF A..........!!

Jesus, it scared the hell out of me. But it was fun :D

Good stuff...

...and if you really want to test your dexterity, try doing it while looking at the image in a mirror (don't look at the screen, but look at the screen's reflection in the mirror).

That's indirect vision for ya. :thumbup:

The other part will probably remind you of a real patient.

I'm positive of two things: The cute little kitty screamed at me even thought I didn't touch the wall, and that should NOT be sent to anyone with a history of heart problems. :laugh:

Holy crap... it scared da living **** out of me... :laugh:

I’ll change my pants later… after I get done reading SDN

Kitty made me go whoopsy in my pants.

cowsgomoo said:
Kitty made me go whoopsy in my pants.

i'll be changing my pants as well.

my heart hurts now.....

Based on the replies, Im not so sure I want to check this out...I dont feel like changing my pants or having heart problems.

mochafreak said:
I'm positive of two things: The cute little kitty screamed at me even thought I didn't touch the wall, and that should NOT be sent to anyone with a history of heart problems. :laugh:

Same here...it went psycho without me touching the wall :scared:

Holy crap, that f***ing cat!!

hahah... every time I try this I feel like those little things coming out of the ground are taunting me!!! And the music is absolutely rediculous. I will definitely not play it in my dental office or I'll have a few law suits on my hand. LOL.

Yeah, I've definitely seen those types of movies before... going to stay away considering it's 5 am, dark, and very quiet in the house :)