Testing Accommodations-NAPLEX/MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxHeels

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience successfully seeking testing accommodations for either of these exams?
How difficult was the process?
What type of accommodations are typical?

I wasn't sure what to ask for so waived that option but nearly ran out of time on the MPJE. I am concerned about not being able to cover all the questions in time & accurately on the NAPLEX.

Please PM if preferred. Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have experience successfully seeking testing accommodations for either of these exams?
How difficult was the process?
What type of accommodations are typical?

I wasn't sure what to ask for so waived that option but nearly ran out of time on the MPJE. I am concerned about not being able to cover all the questions in time & accurately on the NAPLEX.

Please PM if preferred. Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I was able to get 1.5 extra testing time, which equates to about 500 minutes. The process was easy, just a lot of paper work and it took about 1 month. I would definitely recommend it bc I heard people failing bc they weren't able to finish the exam. I took my exam on 8/2 and still waiting for the results. My state participate in online services, so it should be released by now. I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking it's being delayed because of the testing accommodations I received.

Reactions: 1 user